CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

22 Likes

Moved the lights as low in the tent as possible & turned down the power as well. Lights are about 10/15" or so above the Seedlings…

18 Likes

Looks like showtime!!

6 Likes

The Bannana seed has cracked open and poked its head outta the dirt a little, I checked it and it’s definitely got a tail :wink:

1 Like

Hi guys I’m new here and I’m enjoying the commentary on this thread, so I thought I’d better tell you all what I know, that is that all them seedlings are male, … Cause all those seeds have popped open, lol, alright I’m sitting quite in the corner. Enjoying everything on here guys.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Townlie

May as well start out telling us about yourself here in this thread…

3 Likes

Do you ever just mess with your pets?
Cat was all up in my face all morning, so I started piling socks on his head lmao :rofl: poor cat :cat2:

12 Likes

My wife’s new clothing rack. Lmfao

20 Likes

Um, ok. Welcome to OG @Townlie . Interesting statement.

3 Likes

LOL, my bad. I was just counting from this pic :thinking: It was the other 12 in pellets that threw me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am sure the ones in pucks are the seeds and the other are just pots ready to put them in. I see why you thought 24. I had just read this in thread. :grin:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Correct. From seeds, to Peat pucks to Party cups to final 2gal Bags :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good. Nice and clean.

Nice run you got going on , Productive wishes for the seedling friend !

Daily Photo, lights just tuned on…

I had the light at about 10% power till today, it’s now at 25% & will remain here till these seedlings have grown some decent roots and ready for the party cups…

BOG Sour Strawberry :strawberry: 6 outta 8 are alive.
2 seeds have failed to sprout, this was expected from older seeds… But I’m still happy we have 6 BOG plants to make this Awesome…

Tottal plants count 11 alive…

All these sprouted

24 Likes

Stout Stems on that bss

1 Like

Looking great @CADMAN !!

1 Like

All the one of a kind ended up popping I see. Did six pop plus another in the back left corner of the bog?

:green_heart: :seedling:.

2 Likes

Looking like you gonna have your hands full soon there cuz! Nice! lol

1 Like

Congratulations on all your new babies.

1 Like