CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

Toothpicks in, eyes open, here to gaze.
Do you make tea with Neem leaves then compost into soil?

1 Like

Haha sweet. Naw man I just Crushed up the neem leaves :leaves: by hand and tossed them in raw…

4 Likes

You make your soil the way I cook… no real recipe and just eyeball measurements. Good luck with your new endeavor. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

It’s the only way too do it lmao.
I mean I’m only half guessing 🤷 it’s mostly an education guess ,)

6 Likes

Here is the tent now.

The black bin is gonna be my new Worm bin at some point… and got my small humidifier on top of that to ensure high humidity in the tent to make sure nasty bugs stay away…

50 liters/ 13 gal of soil says I only get 6x 2 gal bags… Also got some random smaller pots in here . Why not.

11 Likes

If at all possible. I would heat treat the room. If you can get it up to 120°F for a couple hours that will definitely help clean up the tent. :+1:

7 Likes

High humidity stimulates all kinds of life, no?
Especially fungus gnats, am I missing something?

1 Like

Same, I don’t know how much of what is in there it’s just… in there. I can probably get it about right next time but fuck if I can tell you how much. Nothing seems to hurt it!

1 Like

Why not get a soil test and stop guessing? :wink:

5 Likes

My tent is notoriously dry and low humidity, ya know perfect for spider mites.

4 Likes

I see, life is a balancing act for sure. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Made room for ummmm about 12 plants…

19 Likes

Hey OG’ERS :wave: Here is the plan…

Thank you you donating the BOG Genetics for this grow guys, I will be making more seeds to share with OG…

(Should go without saying but @George & @Chronickyle will get BOG Sour Strawberry seeds back with interest)

Also be making actual budz since I’ve never tryed any of his Genetics before…

Changed what plants I’ll be growing to ensure the only males possible are Sour Strawberry Genetics, the rest are Auto Feminized seeds ,)

Seeds poped outta the shells October 12th 2021

Star of this show; Photoperiod Regular :strawberry:

4x BOG Sour Strawberry fr: @George
4x BOG Sour Strawberry fr: @Chronickyle

Photoperiod Plant

1x Purple “Sativa” fr: local Friend
(Friend let me know it’s NOT an Auto & IF it’s not a female, it’s not gonna stay)

Autoflower Feminized plants:

1x Banana Kush - fr: @CornbreadJunior
1x Ghost Rose Cookie Devil F2 - fr: @Mr.Sparkle
1x Dosidos Auto Fem fr: @TestOfOath
1x Candy Dawg - fr: The Vault

Here some photos of the Purple Sativa “Blue Dream” from my local Friend…

55 Likes

OK so this is the home thread. Gonna get comfy and watch the show. Sending good vibes for the grow and life :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna b following along. I like the idea of single flowing thread. It’s gonna be a great learning experience for me.

1 Like

Thanks for following :grinning: I too like the single thread too. When I’m home later on I guess it will be time to drop some seeds.

2 Likes

Expandable dirt… Peat pucks. Inside my takeout container “Humidity Dome”

19 Likes

Following along @CADMAN
Nothing but posi-vibes coming from Tokelahoma.

1 Like

Call me a perv , but I like to watch .Looking like a good start !

2 Likes

May your monsters grow big and strong!

11 Likes