Cali connection Pre 98 Bubba and a Tart Auto

Hey everybody this is my first time using Gaia Green nutes, I have 4 Cali connection Pre98 bubbas, 3 phenos are similar, and the other is an odd tall girl, and a tart auto flower

14 Likes

Very nice set up, very clean. I am interested to see how your Bubba turn out. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

Hey thanks Mr, Pre 98 is my all time favourite strain, I don’t know where Swerve got his cut from but I hope it’s the same as I remember.

4 Likes

I am sure they will be :fire:, how long are you going to veg f
For

1 Like

I think I’m going to flip them this weekend, I have another tent I’m going to set up, another mars hydro oversized 3x3 with an hlg 600 rspec

2 Likes

Love me anything bubba, especially pre-98 been talking lots about those lineages over in my bubba Kush cuts thread. It’s crazy how the lineages can get so scrambled!

4 Likes

Here’s the link if you wanna check it out

3 Likes

Thanks for that!

1 Like

Of course, my pleasure. I’ll be following along your grow, I know @Tappy just grew out some of these as well and killed it! Very curious to hear both of your opinions on swerves version.

3 Likes

Sounds good, and I’ll be sure to update frequently, I have a question if you don’t mind, I’ve just opened your thread and there’s a dozen pictures of different looking bubbas, which bubba is the 2nd from the last pic?

2 Likes

I’m actually curious how the auto goes…got 27 freebies from them all autos and figure thats what will be outdoors this year.

2 Likes

Nice plants! They should treat you well!
I’ve got 3 pre98 bubba from cali connection going too…will be coming down in the next week or so. Also have 1 of the tarts auto going…it’s about 3 weeks into flower (I did 12/12 from seed, even though its auto).

I’ve got a tall one that stinks really bad! The other 2 are similar structure, but one is purple and the other light green/golden.

I did a bit of a pic dump in my thread a couple days ago if you sant to see.

Best of luck!!
Let me know if you want some femmed pre98 bubba pollen so you can hit your girls.
:wink:

6 Likes

Preparing my flower chamber.

4 Likes

Day 2 flower

2 Likes

Some clones, I took 2 specimens each from the 4 pheno types

2 Likes

And my Tart auto is chugging along

2 Likes

Well guys 5 weeks in and this is what I got so far

5 Likes