CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Mark is well known around these parts for providing good quality genetics at low prices. Here is his site and contact info:

http://calibest420seeds.com/?page_id=81

HIs site is out of date and currently he has many more strains than those listed, so contact him and ask him what is available. It usually works out to about a buck a bean, and he also has autos which are slighty more, and he always tosses in extras. He also ships first, and you send the money after you have gotten the seeds, so what could be better than that? I highly recommend Mark for good genetics at an amazing price from an honest seller.

Here is his strain.ly link:

FYI - he only ships to the USA (this includes Canada or anywhere not actually in the United States)

43 Likes

I have heard alot about his practices and been told he has good genetics. Let’s see some pics of his lines please.

8 Likes

Great prices and a great guy to deal with. I am 12 days into growing 3 different autos from Mark.

10 Likes

check his strain.ly site - I added the link to the first post. Also,@Guitarzan recently posted some pics of his SuperFruit 90 day autos that he has growing. Those pics are posted here:

5 Likes

I’ve already looked at all that. I was wanting to see some photoperiod plants that some members have grown out to be honest, like the bodhi thread. Thanks for putting this together, it was a great idea.

8 Likes

Great guy who seems to offer great value for money. I have on going now but will likely run the others soon.

1 Like

Wonder if he ships to Canada ?

3 Likes

He is truly the nicest guy, most informative guy, and honest and decent seed vendor you would even want to do business with. I am growing his LA Confidential right now. At work or I would send a pic!

8 Likes

I shall follow behind you with my LAC. Should be fun.

3 Likes

I emailed him and he said he does not ship to Canada.

4 Likes

hope it goes great man i just messaged him a few days ago about his autos guess i should pull the trigger on a few see whats up

4 Likes

@cannabliss What did he have on the auto list?

1 Like

I’m ordering from him soon and will do a journal

5 Likes

I have a grow log going of 3 of his strains. New grower, so you will see just how much abuse they can take!:smiley:

12 Likes

He has a60day Afghani, snowryder, a 75 day monster kush, devil’s,green and purple headband and 2 other 90 day and 105 day strains cant remember names 25 a dozen for the autos btw thinking I will try a few out

6 Likes

Here is a Blue Dream from him, plus his Snow Ryder. I am also growing his Monster Kush and Afghani #1 autos.

Dropped his Lemon Skunk, Blue Cookies and Super Fruit 90 too. Have a diary of them going.

Blue Dream at 5 weeks. Showed his balls yesterday. RIP:

The other Blue Dream

Snow Ryder 35 days

21 Likes

got some coming monday seemslike a good dude anybody have any experience with any other breeders on strainly theres alot of folks selling the same handful of strains thanks folks and thanks for the pics I will have to check out your journal

3 Likes

I have seeds from this person of ghost og, I messaged him to inquire what the exact genetics were as the ghost OG is clone only , I’m wondering are they fem seed , a backcross idk because he never responded.
Maybe one of you who seem to be able to communicate with him could get some answers lol

7 Likes

The following Breeders, I vouch for wholeheartedly: Mark, Bog Seeds (sponsor here), Deep Ellum Seeds (sponsor here), RambOG, Demonic Genetics, One Love Genetics, Brother Mendel’s Selection, Captainredbeardseeds, Manifest Destiny Genetics. I have sourced from EACH. I AM NOT ATTACHED WITH EITHER BREEDER. ALL included freebies, some do cash, some even PayPal (DON’T mention “seeds” in your PP Remarks!!!), Cash App or, Venmo. I’ve NEVER encountered a problem. Submitted for FYI only. Stay safe/be well.

23 Likes

I have had good interactions with MjMechanic. 7 East Genetics, Socal Seed Vault. Along with Mark and Demonic Genetics.

10 Likes