CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

it isn’t spam - they are closing - it’s mentioned several times in many other threads here, and I got the e-mail too

4 Likes

yeah I just found that thread. damn. this reeks of big pharma agenda in the early stages of genetic lockdown.

5 Likes

shows how long i’ve been out of the loop, I never even got around to using strainly… i only heard about it this year or maybe last… now it’s closing. definitely smells a bit fishy but idk.

1 Like

These here are some monster kush 75 day autos I got from Mark. Started these September first. Good germ rates and the plants are growing nicely.

13 Likes

Ya for real! As soon as I hear AUTO I’m automatically out!!

2 Likes

Please discuss Strainly shutdown in another topic: Strainly site closing down!

Thanks!

7 Likes

10-4, sorry bout that.

4 Likes

Just got an order from Mark and am very happy. He didn’t have enough CD4 that I requested so he threw in seeds of every one of his varieties on the house. Dude’s legit and all the seeds look healthy and viable. Very pleased.

30 Likes

That is amazing service!

4 Likes

Mark has an UNRIVALED Business Model, $25/25 seeds, $50/60 seeds, $80/100 seeds!!! You pay AFTER you receive your seeds. If you’re satisfied (who among us wouldn’t be?), you THEN send the monies in an SAE. Regs AND Autos, by the way. Don’t sleep…stay safe/be well.

12 Likes

SAE ? :thinking: @misterbee
I followed the chatter from here and contacted this guy, super friendly and at :100: with his bizznus! It’s in the mail already and we ain’t even done talking

4 Likes

“Self Addressed Envelope”, supplied by Mark, no less. SS/BW. I tell ya…he l-o-v-e-s to talk!!

7 Likes

Did He get new strains?

3 Likes

Ooh aurora project huh, maybe I can use that. Gonna have to pry myself off this fence :rofl:

4 Likes

Are those seeds from Mark? I received Coyote Bridge Builders freebies (Oregon Bus Pass cross and Alien Cookies) when I ordered from SoakNBeans.

6 Likes

Wow, haven’t seen those on any of his listings before. I’m going to want that aurora project too…

2 Likes

So your the one that got the last of the CD4, lol, I messaged him about those at the beginning of the week and he said he was out, lmk how they turn out. It’s ok I have enough on my plate it’s probably best if I don’t add any more strains.

1 Like

Does that say Panama Red ? :drooling_face::smirk:

1 Like

hey man there are a bunch of people selling chem 4 seeds on strainly still. even one breeder selling clones of chem 91 for $500 !

Damn son you hit the jackpot!

2 Likes