Calle’s rODeo 2024 - > Come in and find OUTdoor growing

Hey Folks,

I decide to start an OD report because I want to share my hobby with you guys :rainbow:

It’s my 20th season in this garden. Since I started with regulars it increased a bit as over the years my consumption as well :sweat_smile: long story short. I am chasing the limits in this tiny little something of a garden Eden.

So I would say enough the words let’s get physical :rofl: first of all I want to invite a few dudes to may keep that journal running :slight_smile: I saw a lot of great work of @MissinBissin @PsillyRabbit and I am sure a lot more but I am not so active or let’s say more impulsive every now and then! :wink: So please don’t judge me if I not call you— :rainbow:

Of course I need @FieldEffect @funkyfunk because you guys are really kind and lovely Journal attendees :green_heart:

My goals are seeds and the hunt for nice light sensitive varieties. Humm and weed :rofl:

ATM we are at my latitude with 15h of sun light… It’s a nordish rough environment :sweat_smile:

This years main actors are M39 F3 - from SSSC so I will start with those… 2 x 2 Plants

TBC tonight or tommorow

22 Likes

Beautiful plants. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow:

2 Likes

It’s taken over the bed.

3 Likes

20 years!

Thanks for inviting me to the rODeo :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

They’re looking good man. Monsters.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind invite calle!

That plant did overgrown its container :laughing: She belongs!

3 Likes

Nice :blush: welcome to you all.

Yeah I am totally happy till yet. In the Seed catalog from 1989 I guess they wrote this…

I am really looking forward. Flowerstage is coming!

To avoid misunderstandings above pictures are showing 2x2 plants means 2 plants per pot. Excample ?

The 4 Phenos are showing different traits and stages of preparing for flower :star_struck: from my perspective…

The 2 from the wall.

2 from the hedge

That’s enough for the kick off - hope you all land well the WE :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey Folks,

This is the first year after 4 years in a row without a Scrog ! I am kind of sad about that but was kind of a wish of someone :wink:

But it’s more then ever XD I can see greens everywhere :rainbow:

10 Likes

Hey Guys,

Just one pic of my Nepali IBL male from old Blue Hemp stock! I really do love this plant. Its outstanding for itself and a perfect match with other OD plants. If you have another good worked variety to cross with you can expect the most heavy heterosis effect you can get from my point of view… I will maybe explain later on :wink:

5 Likes

Today again pollinated - hope I can get 100 seeds for me and a few to share.

M39 just 2 das later and they grey pot nearly disappeared :cowboy_hat_face: Let’s get ready for the Flower Rodeo!

6 Likes

That bush is enjoying the heat wave :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah funky - they are really enjoying the weather.

7 Likes

Boom, explosion time! That’s where things really start to jam :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Funky , yes you are totally right :slight_smile: I love this time and the following for sure :green_heart:

The 2 different Ultra Early Love‘s (Inbred line and F7)

5 Likes

Nice to see some flowers (cannabis and others)! Love that UEL upshot with the blue sky :sunglasses:

1 Like

Old school skunk - old school genetics
And a spider

6 Likes

And all together.
M39 and 2 x OSS

3 Likes

:rainbow:

7 Likes

Today I was busy with some bondage. In a few days they will look like nothing happened :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That’s a nice view as well :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:rainbow:

2 Likes