Calling All AUTO Enthusiasts...Plants, NOT Cars!

I purchased/received Alien Cookies seeds back in December. The Seller was soon thereafter banned from eBay. I couldn’t get in contact until I noticed a handwritten note in the seed pack. I sent an email and received a prompt response. I’ll enter his exact answer to my inquiry.
“Currently we sell our stock of seeds for $29.99, that includes 12 Feminized Auto OR Photos; $19.99 for 6, Mix or Match, Shipping is $5.99. (I don’t know if they do Combined Shipping, but will ask) These are the strains:
Wedding Cake, Lemon Drop, Runtz, Fire OG, Pineapple Jack , Blue Dream,
Superglue, Mimosa, Venom OG, Alien Cookies, GSC, Grape God,
LSD, Blueberry Kush, Skittlez, Dosido, Biscotti, Alien Nightmare,
Jet Fuel, Tahoe OG, Headband, Thin Mint Cookies, Jack and Jill,
Sweet and Sour, Hawaiian Haze, Monster Cookies, Star Killer,
Gelato, Sweet Tooth, Alien Dawg, Trifecta, Facewreck, Black and Blue,
Cookies and Cream, Double Trouble, Blueberry Bomb, Diesel Berry,
Sour Jack, Candy Crush, Chemdawg, Purple Punch, LSD, Tangerine Dream, AK47
Gg4, Critical Kush, Blackjack, Bruce Banner, Big Bud, White Widow, Jackhammer,
Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Haze, Bubblelicious, CherryBomb, Star Dawg,
Blackberry, Blue God, Verry Berry Ryder, Candyland and, Jack 47”.

If there’s a fair amount of interest, I’ll contact and ask about Group Buy Discount possibilities. Personally, I think the prices are OUTSTANDING as is, but who doesn’t want to save money!!! Just wanted to throw it out there, no dog in the fight whatsoever. Thanks…ALL SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

@misterbee did you grow any of there stuff out yet? if so what did you think,potency as im old and resistant is my main concern, oh and taste matters somewhat, i wouldnt want anything that taste like cat piss or pooh of any kind lol

2 Likes

Are they on insta or anything? The prices are right, but the # of strains available and the fact they were selling on eBay makes me leary.

6 Likes

Yeah. He’s got way too many strains that are really popular and there all auto? If he actually dose have those he needs an actual site.

1 Like

PM me for his email addy, I didn’t ask about a site. If he has one, no reason for him NOT to share. I have his PP Acct info also. SS/Bw…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

As other members have previously stated, there were some EXCELLENT strains offered on eBay. Sellers just had to be clever how they described them. Some listings stayed up for months, then eBay pulled them. Fish Bait, Exotic Hemp, Bird Seed, other clever listing became a cat-mouse, wack-a-mole game between Seller and eBay. After a 30, 60, or 90 suspension, they were back until everyone migrated to FB, IG, or other SM sites. Don’t sell eBay short!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@misterbee let me know. I have no problem rolling the dice. Be nice to see how his Hawaiian Haze is compared to mine.

2 Likes

That’s ONE of the strains that have been nudging me. If I strike for 12, I’ll get 6 Auto AND 6 Photo. Which one would you be interested in running? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d be willing to take a chance I’d prolly go 2 beans of each on autos
Fire og, GSC,face wreck, grape fruit haze, blue dream and dosido.
Just let me know if end up pooling together and doing a all at once purchase!

1 Like

I prefer the photos. Just have not had a lot of luck with the autos. Let me know how you want to proceed. Split an order, do a group buy. I am in either way.

You stay safe and be well @misterbee mister

1 Like

I’m gonna let it simmer out here for another week or so. I’ll see the interest, everyone can tell me what they want, I’ll order and then mail to participants. I have PayPal so I can pay. Remember, one can mix/match, I’m assuming X of this, X of that, Auto this, Photo that. I’ll confirm through Txt. Thanks, all, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

this site is pure evil… just when you think you have managed to dodge the bullet, there comes another temptation

5 Likes

I’m going to contact the Seller, @Old-Ron (splitting pack of Photo/Hawaiian Haze/$15), @Gonepostal (Auto: 2 ea -Fire OG, GSC, Face Wreck, Grape Fruit Haze, Blue Dream, Dosido/$30), myself: 4 ea - Runtz Auto, Mimisa Auto, Biscotti Auto, Photos/4 ea: Gelato Cookies and Cream, Star Dawg, Candyland, Purple Punch, Hawaiian Haze/6. I’ll see what he says, availability, discount (if any), etc. I’ll pay, then we can settle up when I have the seeds in my grubby , middle-size hands…fair enough? ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If this works out favorably, maybe we can generate more interest, who knows.

6 Likes

That sounds like a plan to me and greatly appreciated ethier way! plus I’m sure this works out, not only myself but others that didn’t jump on this round would surely jump on if had a another.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. Whatever works best for you @misterbee. I can send the funds whenever you like.

If he wants you to get more for a discount, let me know. Be happy to send you funds and get more beans if needed.

2 Likes

Sorry I am late. I lost the thread.

Is it to late to add to order? 12 total. Six fem auto and six fem photo. Two each of Blue dream, Skittles and Tangerine Dream If not to late!

If close let me know too.

2 Likes

Indeed, not too late. I’ll query yours also. DON’T delete your entry, Emailing tomorrow morning. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Email sent, but no response yet. They might be working away from home-base, it took him more than 30 days to answer the initial message, NOT giving up, myself. I’ll keep everyone advised, promise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No worries no hurries! Sometimes the best things in life take time!

1 Like