Calling All Fog Dog Growers

I will be doing a Seed Drop of Fog Dog soon and need to find out if anyone has done a complete grow journal on this strain by Mark of Strainly

Anyone with pictures to share there Fog Dog grow please throw them up.

Thank You for any feedback good or bad on this strain…

H~S

11 Likes

This is the most comprehensive and coherent account of the Fog Dog that I have to offer.

Huge fan of the fog dog, just smoked the last of it this morning. Would recommend.

6 Likes

Is Mark’s FogDog really an auto?

4 Likes

I stunted mine due to a shoddy transplant… but it still grew fat and chodey under a continous 18/6 light cycle. :+1:

I’m looking forward to running another one summer outdoors.

5 Likes

Mine was. Lived its whole life under 18/6.

3 Likes

Nice easy grow, great smoke.

3 Likes

:arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

Mrs. Pigeon’s Smoke Review’s: Fog Dog AutoFem

“It’s like a spicy fruit tart, served floating in a lightly sweetened diesel sauce.”

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:

9 Likes

Lots of pics in Corey’s giveaway thread…

I had popped 3 beans, one dud…one didnt grow well and one was stellar. One of the nicest autos iv ever grown.

I have a few more I plan to reverse this season.

3 Likes

is this the same Fog Dog by atlas seeds???

3 Likes

I’m starting one at the moment at about 12 days from sprout.
I’ll be lurking

2 Likes

Oh! This is one that has not been on my auto radar before!
Watching the Fog Dog with great interest…
:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Not from what I recall. @corey mentioned the lineage told to him by Mark on his give a way thread.

1 Like

Would have liked to try this, but corey was banned when i was going to go through with a trade.

How does it rank compared to mephisto stuff?

1 Like

I will be doing a seed give away to the first 40 Members of the Fog Dog Strain Mark is sending me and asked if I would share his beans with you all and to be brutaly honest sending out 40 packs of seeds every Month will be an Honor and a personal Privilege , I just hope I can handle the task.

14 Likes

Shoot, I will shamelessly hold my hand out.
I have run Marks Blue Cookies. Turned out dam good smoke. I got some Fog Dog from someone here. There were three beans as i recall. One never popped. One never broke ground. I have one going now. Its a spindly bitch. But its green, growing and female after about three weeks. I dont know if these were Matks originally or not.

1 Like

I dropped three and yes they were auto.

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

very nice. how many days from start to finish??

1 Like

3 for 3 were auto for me

4 Likes

Dropped seed in water 12/11/21 chopped 3/5.

:green_heart: :seedling:

EDIT: These went from 16/8 spider farm 1000, to 12/12 sol-strip and then back to the 18/8. That is why I like autos. I can move them as space is need.

7 Likes

Well I grew out one only and it wasn’t a very full plant however it was a good smoke. Has good taste and good pain relief. I’d love to be able to receive a few more to grow out in the hope of getting a full size plant. The one I grew after dried and cured for about 45 days was only about 7 grams. Definitely worth a shot.

1 Like