Calyx Bro’s bubblegum cross (fem) testers needed

@Kakalak To throw a spotlight on a test that needs more signups, let’s show him what the OG crew will do for seeds lol.

7 Likes

How strange is this. I’ve been waiting since early on the month for a buddy’s swap to arrive. 3 crosses using his Indiana Bubblegum, never did arrive. Begum is a long time favy. You still need a tester, hit me up. 3wks away from next run startup.

1 Like

I’m not the breeder, go to that link I posted. but he’s doing sign ups at soak n beans forum, But maybe we can get his attention here too since he has so few sign up there.

2 Likes

he asks here i may,im not going offsite to test seeds lol, to much like work

2 Likes

Post in his thread here, he may see the interest

2 Likes

Depends on if they’re regs or fems and of course genetics… but I love bubblegum strains so I’d probably be down to test them if i knew the genetic makeup

1 Like

He may be filled up now lol. All that info is in his post That I linked. I was just trying to let him know There is indeed interest in his stuff, but he was posting on the wrong forum lol.

Low and behold, seeds arrived, not enough postage so it bounced around till they sent it along with postage due. Anybody got .80
LoL. Alls good ends good.
Indiana Bubblegum x 6
" " X ChemD/Cookies 10

Thanks u know who

3 Likes

I dont get it, but i sent a letter enevlope(6.75) with a vial in it, we weighed it, was way under a oz. but when it got there was postage due. We only used one stamp.USA

1 Like

they dont just base their prices on weight, they dink you for thickness for anything bigger than a quarter inch, too.

https://pe.usps.com/businessmail101?ViewName=Letters

2 Likes

Usually something like that is $1.00
I use 2 stamps.
That would be a greeting card and that alum blank i send out

3 Likes

i should of looked, just always thought it was a oz

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a lot of confusion over .80 and
We all hate to have stuff floating around out there. And Monkey is right, if the envelope will not slide into this thin slot, bam, more $$…
Just shows every little attention matters when it comes to keeping each other safe… now to test some… cheers

3 Likes