Calyx Bros. Seed Co

The only one I see is you mucking up this man’s thread.
Back off buttercup

8 Likes

good to see you over here bro !! :fire:

15 Likes

Some Plum Ambrosia pics:

28 Likes

This fire showed up in my mailbox

21 Likes

Kak’s Bubblegum S1 smell like Juicy Fruit

20 Likes

Some Goodnight Gum dry pics. Good Vibes!

30 Likes

Did the shuteye up the potency of the bubblegum?
Sure is a looker that’s for sure

4 Likes

It did in the pheno I posted above for sure. But mine doesn’t smell like Bubblegum at all. It smells like peach wine or something like that. Still developing in the cure.

13 Likes

Some Shut Eye F3

38 Likes

That goodnight gum looks frosty as hell.

3 Likes

I zoomed in and wow!!! Talk about bag appeal.
How much do your beans go for?

13 Likes

Here is a link with prices:
https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/calyx-bros-seed-co

8 Likes

I was checking out soak n beans and between u and baked beanz there is some serious fire there

9 Likes

More to come too! Thanks!

7 Likes

Beautiful plants @Kakalak!!

5 Likes

Thanks man!

Here is the Bubblegum cut we have held for about 15 years now maybe longer. I don’t call it IBG but I am pretty sure it is. I took a jar to the last Indo Expo in Denver and let Mosca smell it and he thinks it is the original. I have had the cut longer than he has so who knows. Regardless she smells like pure bubblegum.

I have reversed her once and made a few beans of S1s that are in testing now. I will be crossing her to 5 other crosses and herself my next round.

25 Likes

The testers smell like Bubblegum and the buzz is stronger than I expected. I chopped mine about 1 week early has I had bud rot showing up in other strains, but I saved these. These will be popular when you release them I do expect

11 Likes

Damn those are pretty and that shuteye looks amazing I need some night time kinda meds…

6 Likes

Those shuteyes :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::raised_hands::pray: nice work on them @Kakalak the colors are :rainbow: :exclamation::exclamation:

5 Likes

Just jarred up some Plum Ambrosia! Man this one smells amazing! Good Vibes!

26 Likes