Cambodian trip weed

Hello all. I have been out for a bit sorry for that. Last year I grew out some of the cryptic lab Oaxacan from @Upstate and have seeds left. They had several interesting pheno I covered in other posts
At the same time I had three freebee seeds from khalifa and decided to pop those. Apparently Cambodian has been a big unicorn at the end of the rainbow or something because it’s hard to find and they were having issues getting the hermie out of it?
These free female seeds were f one crosses of golden tiger from ACE and a Cambodian
So I put them in pots beside my open poll. Oaxacan grow and they got fucked by Mexican males
Of the three one had huge production and meh generic high
One was less production but a better quality high that had some mushroom like qualities
The third was small and not worth talking about

11 Likes

The high on Cambodian tiger two was a very clear and revelatory cerebral buz. I felt no emotional
Impact or body buz but found my mind was clearly working on dilemmas and centering my ‘chakras’ or something. It’s hard to explain but I felt more at peace and chilled out after smoking it and felt the lasting impact the next few days afterwards
Almost like micro dosing shrooms?
UNFORTUNATELY I LET THIS JAR MOLD.
I only retrieved a half dozen joints I had rolled before jarring it up. They cured and smoked amazingly well without any real cough factor and had a strange taste similar to earl grey tea.

5 Likes

I of course popped some seeds and started them indoors and when they were a foot tall flipped the light to sex em. I kept the males indoors and about three females. The six females I planted outdoors in march when they were about two foot tall

2 Likes

I flipped the others and they were hard to keep down as I they wanted to stretch and stretch so I bend stalks and kept bent to keep under the lights.
Two Plants went straight up hermi and pollen went everywhere in my grow room. Two were true makes
And I took them outside after I was sure. They stayed with the outdoor girls. 3 of the outdoor girls became boys!
I cut those. Another was a half boy half girl hermi.
I cut it before it flipped pollen also.
My plants are close to being harvested and I may cut them in stages. They have a
Sort of generic marijuna smell and do not have all the spectrum of smells the Oaxacan had. These have good structure and a couple are very tall and should produce lots of smoke
IMG_1319

16 Likes

This leaner plant was easily 13 foot tall when we got our last rain and she leaned over. Also she has a better structure with buds and calyxes all up and down each limb
She’s gonna produce a lot of something hopefully it’s a unique high

5 Likes

This bigger plant was also farthest along it seemed to me as the calyxes were brown
I cut five branches trimmed and washed em
These will easily make over an ounce
This baba has another twenty branches on her and I have three more plants of course they aren’t all this big

1 Like

Oaxaca seems to mix well with others, especially other landraces. This summer I am growing out a couple of Mulanje x Oaxaca girls and am very excited. :grinning:

3 Likes

Looking good! Hopefully you get another batch of microdose weed. Sounds very special.

1 Like

The first batch was very much like Oaxacan with the same stench that some of those had… that brutal in your face “marijuana” smell from 1977….lol

3 Likes