Can feminized pollen be used on the donor plant

My bubblegum is about to shoot her load…Will her seeds be feminized also or just the other female bubblegum in flowering.

1 Like

I reversed it with c/s. So will it pollinate herself while I have it impregnating the other mother?

1 Like

Yes, if you can keep it alive long enough to ripen the seeds.

3 Likes

They are photoperiods.

Absolutely.
When you have regular seeds, males produce pollen first, then the females start flowering a couple weeks after.

With CS, pollen still comes first. Collect your pollen, keep it in a baggie or little jar with a bit of rice (to keep it dry). When your flower starts flowering, go for the money shot. But keep it going for a while. The buds pollinated first should ripen in time.

I do it like that and end up with nice ripe seeds, but many unripened. If you don’t want a pain in the ass sorting what could be lots of seeds, pollinate, then stop. This way you won’t have to cull so many unripened seeds.

But I’m a relative newbie so… maybe someone has a better way.

4 Likes

Hi still green in some parts of growing and I just wanted to know how you got ur fem to grow pollin I wanna do that with two seeds I got from tssc

What type of seeds? It will make a difference…Search Colloidal silver…I’ll try to find the attachment.

The other seed is zombie death fuck both were brought from the single seed center

Sorry never said the first seed it’s gdp

Auto’s, regular, feminized, Which type. Again search the forum’s for how to make feminized seeds. Colloidal silver is easy to make if you purchase a c.s. generator kit off Amazon. I got mine for around 30.00 US.

There fem seeds the gdp looks super tiny the zombie death fuck is a fatty

My PURPLE BUD auto’s were very tiny

That’s good to hear I got my fingers crossed after my grow I’m working on now first time in years now

Give me a minute or two…I’ll show you the difference between PURPLE BUD auto’s and My hybrid Blue moon and white widow fem seeds.

size doesn’t matter…

Well I still got my fingers crossed that it works out

Here… I s this a better reassurance…

here are mine

1 Like

Timing is important also…Be patient. Start one plant to be reversed at least Two weeks earlier. See here my White widow is already changing while my northern lights are coming of age.So in about three more week, I might be pollinating and will get some more femmed w.w. also besides my new cross.

1 Like

So when using the cs can you smoke the buds on the plant still or is it no good after