Can I just say how absolutely amazing this Overgrow thing is!

I’m a ninja grower/breeder, I have been for 25 years. It goes back to when I had marigolds growing in my window sill, at least my mom thought they were marigolds. I hid it from the world because it was risky, now that my states legal I finally let down the defenses, I cannot believe the generosity and the awesomeness that is Overgrow. I have been on a few other forums and they just can’t compare. Usually its pretentious assholes and good luck finding the one or 2 decent people on them, they’re there but hard to find, So far I’ve been so impressed with everyone on here. I just want to say thank you in general to all of you awesome people for changing my mind 100%. I can’t wait to share more of my thoughts and genetics with you all. Just thank you!

91 Likes

I love it here too! Come for the seeds, stay for the people!

29 Likes

Right there with you guys :smile:

18 Likes

OG is the PREMIER cannabis cultivation community and NOBODY can top it🤨 Consider it like the ‘Olive Garden slogan’ “when you’re here, your family”

37 Likes

No they can’t, I’m so impressed with it. It truly makes me happy to be a part of. I’m only 16 days in but I’ll be here for the foreseeable future!

23 Likes

This is the exact reason i made the switch from another forum over to here. This is an amazing community to be a part of from everything thing ive seen so far!

22 Likes

Yeah, its fairly impressive to find like minded people all in one spot.

19 Likes

the mod and infrastructure team does an awesome job here, really cool communitity. favorite thing Iearned since I been here is:

OGTW

Over
Grow
The
World

!!!

24 Likes

Fuckin AAAAAAA

14 Likes

It is pretty nice on here.

13 Likes

can-i-just-say-how-absolutely-amazing-this-overgrow-thing-is?

Yes. :+1: Totally within forum rules and regulations :joy: :partying_face:

:evergreen_tree:

23 Likes

Except we :wine_glass: won’t wack you if you want to leave. :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

18 Likes

I just can’t believe it but I’m looking right at it!

11 Likes

12 Likes

Some of us are here too.

But you’re right. Overgrow is awesome. It’s one of the few corners or the internet I haunt.

23 Likes

Right, I mean I’m definitely an asshole, I just don’t go out of my way to be one, well, usually! Sometimes I might but I promise I have good reason. My main point is the kindness here has me wondering what part of the matrix I just smoked into. Just a very impressive group of people, I like it alot!

15 Likes

Talking trash with like minded nerds on a topic that is just on the line of legal, great fun.

And seeds are good too I guess.

19 Likes

It’s unique in that it’s got a kinda self policing vibe, imagine, a group of people collecting on the internet over a common interest and then not being pretentious blow hard wankers. It’s almost miraculous. lol. OGTW!

23 Likes

It’s Peeps like YOU that make it so, Bro!!! SS/BW, ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Glad your loving it @Orbitalnutria420! I wish I found this site sooner it could of saved me a lot of headache and junk seed sales lol. A lot of great people with great knowledge here to be shared! Haven’t really had anything to gripe about with this site the mods and owner are very attentive. Ive been loving this site more and more the longer I’m on here because it just feels so great to share with others and help them work towards a like minded goal. Even if your not capable of sharing overgrow has lots to give!

16 Likes