Can someone help me please?

they look high in N and low in calmag.

They are also showing beginning signs of N and P deficiencies which is in line with not having enough calmag and too much N. Give em a decent calmag formula with PK booster for a while but without grow or and low to no regular bloom feed for a couple waterings, and you should be good. Maybe an enzyme based flushing product to help dissolve the current state but I don’t think that’s really necessary at this point.

AZ pointed out pH issues could be it, and then someone else commented pH is not important in soil, I’d like to add, IN A WELL BALANCED SOIL. But maybe your balance is just gone. Or maybe they are rootbound. Those things will matter to the soil biosphere. I never pH adjust specifically but I do add in some lactic acids now and then; but I grow organic with added living organisms and I’ve been doing so for a long time now.

Anyway, if you’re checking pH I’d go for a slightly higher pH of 6.5 because you’re growing under LED and LED requires more calmag in the plant because of the lower leaf temps, imo. But I’ve got little experience with chemical ferts so if you’re growing chemical don’t take my advice for gospel.

2 Likes

I run ph at 6-6.3. Sweet spot is 6.3. That’s the thing about pH you have to understand how it works what are you targeting? At what level do you want to target your ph? These are questions that your plant is going to be asking you. What would I like to be fed today. Sometimes your plants just need nitrogen so you need to run your pH a little higher. if you’re having lock out you need to drop your water even lower than that to get it out of there.

Your pH is too low. At 6.0 you have locked out cal/mag.

3 Likes

Top chart for soil and the lower for hydro?

Yes I do believe.

I ran into a similar problem when I first started growing. What’s happening is you are moving your pots around causing soil compaction. If, like me, you used the perfect aerated soil mix, ie: say 30% perlite :wink:, you are breaking and crushing the roots in addition to compacting the soil when you move them around. Good luck and don’t move the pots around plus it also stresses the plant as it tries to regrow toward the new light angle…slows down growth.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

STOP SLAMMING YOUR PLANTS AROUND, YOUR KILLING THEM, DON’T MOVE THEM OR THEY WONT GROW CORRECTLY… QUESTION @Kabuddha , HOW DO YOU STOP THE EARTH FROM GOING AROUND THE SUN?

Haha, is assume to exert a force equal to the sun’s gravitational pull on the earth :earth_americas:. No I just had a nightmare of a time when I first started growing with soil compaction. I was moving my plants between 2 rooms and they kept getting compacted and stressed. I had a Barney’s farm lsd that went completely yellow…stoped moving them around and the problem disappeared.

Yeh, I get it. Soil takes a learning curve. I thought the remark about sun and Earth is funny… YEP…Still Funny… :grinning:

1 Like

@Kabuddha I runned outs of likes… :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t :grin:.

:scream: You will learn to sop the annoying things newbies do :rofl: