Ice Cream Cake #98 f2

6 Likes

The previous pic was a little dark…

3 Likes

@George :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Magnesium.

4 Likes

More information is needed, especially from the runoff ph ec… That’s led? LEDs give problems if the intensity is very high, move the light or lower the intensity.

2 Likes

I have them under leds so that’s more than likely the issue, I haven’t had nute issues in years. I’ll lower the intensity and see what happens.

1 Like

looks like early magnesium deficiency. If you’re feeding cal/mag, more likely a ph issue.

5 Likes

I agree it could be too much light intensity, petioles are red like a good sun tan … Sun

Thanks @DougDawson, I have my own alert set … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

6 Likes

how far are the led’s from canopy height and what kind of leds?

2 Likes

12"/1ft from the plant

how strong are the leds/what kind of lights?

btw… if you can comfortably keep the underside of your arm under the canopy level for a good 20-30 seconds, you should be fine for distance.

Led doesn’t burn, you can touch it no ptoblem, the problem is the intensity of the light, to strong wen the plants are young, no problem in flower.

4 Likes

Can you share more info about your medium? Looks like a nutritional issue to me

2 Likes

Anyway I would take measurements of the runoff just to rule things out.

1 Like

Well…I’m melanated and a little more acclimated to heat so gauging the heat from a led would be kinda hard…I have it under a Vipar Spectra FS p1000

LED Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA Newest P1000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants, High PPFD Dimmable Grow Lights 2x2ft Coverage for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom Plant Growing Lamps https://a.co/d/15E5YNE

3 Likes

that’s a 100w actual wattage light. At 1ft (1006umol/m2) I find it hard to believe it’s too much light. In a 6x6, 1-1.5 ft should be reasonable.

As bean basement suggested, what medium and ph are you feeding?

2 Likes

Looks like mag but might be off in ph causing lockout id do a soil slurry test and go from there

3 Likes

Next move is runoff test 100% necessary, light is discarded

1 Like

top feed it with 1/2 TBS per gallon of medium with dolomite lime powder and micro dose of nutes and call it a day :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just ro water, sometimes tap and it’s in the soil I’ve been using for the past 4-5yrs. I’ve changed nothing in my regiment when growing so its probably the intensity of the light so I’m going to dim it and see if that’s the case. I really doubt it’s ph or the medium it’s growing in.

I’m currently growing these beauties in the same dirt so it can’t be ph/medium issues.

10 Likes