Can you share your experience in setting up your own CBD business?

Hi there,

Cannabis legalization makes the cannabis business more attractive. So I’m considering getting a license and starting my own CBD oil store.

I was wondering maybe somebody can share their experience too.

2 Likes

Unless you have the equipment already, a killer deal on rent or a space you can use yourself, and some serious start up funding I would stay away. I assume you are in the USA, if not disregard and go do whatever you think is best. Right now, oil prices are dropping continually. That might seem to be good for a start up, however you will have to battle out others that think now is a good time to start and others that are already established with product and systems in place. Its a cutthroat environment out there. FDA is not helping anything, although they did finally acknowledge that it will be about impossible to prevent people from acquiring CBD for personal use. They are still sending out lawsuit warning letters if you make any disease claims though.

Maybe you could give more info than “cbd oil store startup” and you will get more specific feedback.