Canada Seed Trading

Canadian Seed Trades Only… Requested by
@Scissor-Hanz

Trades for Canadians that do not want to send/receive seeds across borders.

Overgrow is no way responsible for the exchange, if you dont get your seeds, or you didn’t like what you got. Do not come to me complaining about the exchange. It is between members.

Do not post users addresses on here ever. It will be deleted. Security is a big deal, If there is a bad exchange, I do not want to see retaliation, Giving user feedback is ok, but dont compromise address, please exchange personal information with a PM. I have zero tolerance with that kind of behavior, Expect to be banned.

17 Likes

Only Canadians now, you know. :grin:

6 Likes

@ryasco, I feel I should be exempt… I’m 12 hours away from the border :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Im down for trades. Always looking for haze crosses!

3 Likes

Me too, i lived in Seattle for a long time, even went to Vancouver island once and all, saw Orcas!

But no really, good luck to all of you canucks on the trades!

7 Likes

In Canada:
Edit : working on something new for summer 2018.
-Scissor Hanz

4 Likes

happy trading

5 Likes

How did you ever get the post to go thru with the warning tag still attached to the body of the message, what kind of sorcery is this…?

LOL

10 Likes

hey i’m in canada. I’ve got some autoflowers, mi5, and mi5 crossed with midnight express. then ive got a cheese cross, that came out twice now very cheese. almost sour cheese. gf says she doesn’t like it…it smells like sour milk xD. then i got…purple bud crossed with mi5. um… trying to think here…currently going to be crossing green crack with kush bomb. then im going to be growing some blueberry and crossing that with a bunch of my seeds. also more green crack, will be crossing the blueberry with the green crack, i guess ill call it blue crack? blueberry crack? idk lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

4 Likes

The 20 character limit is to encourage a quality discussion. The like button takes the place of one hit word post.

6 Likes

I hear ya, what i was saying is even if i try to write less than 20 characters, it won´t let me… But @JaxxMunster somehow managed!

3 Likes

You still have seeds?

1 Like

Image he uploaded (more precisely the code to add the image) adds up to character count.

5 Likes

I was puzzled! Thanks Joe.

1 Like

Happy seed trading lets be discreet !

6 Likes

wow 3.6 grams she liked you !

6 Likes

Is that from the farmacy?

You’ll like moby Dick…LOL