Canada Seed Trading

Hi im otus ? LOL HAHA…

1 Like

Hi guys,

I have alot of strains available and have started doing some selective pollinating since this summer, I’ve expanded my rooms a bit and have extra space available.

I don’t have that many seeds for the moment to trade but I have been pollinating a few branches here and there every harvest (~2 months) on some of my strains.

I have the following females:
Jillybean TGA
Jack Herer unknown source
Power Plant DP
Blueberry DJ
Ghost train haze RD
Tangie CFF
Og #18 RP
Pure Skunk (rks) from bag seed
Blueberry x rks/dc made in 2015
Amnesia Kush (crapking seeds but it’s good)
Green Crack unknown source
White Widow x Big bud FS
Black Domina SS (soon lol)

Males:
Blueberry
Blueberry x rks/deep chunk
Tangie
Ghost Train Haze
Crackberry (greencrack x blueberry)
Black Domina (soon)

I’ve made the following seeds this summer:

Power Plant x Blueberry I’ve got 200+, planned pollination
Pure Skunk x Blueberry 30-40 seeds but I can spare a few
Power Plant x blueberry/rks/dc
Jillybean x blueberry/rks/dc
Jack x blueberry/rks/dc
Power Plant x Swazi a few left, made in January 2015
Jillybean x Swazi a few left made in January 2015

I plan on doing alot of pollination in mid December as I have 2 new strains available for males so this will put out more selection.
Next harvest is in late January, I have the following females getting ready to flower:

Ght
Tangie
Og #18
Ww x bb
Jack
Greencrack
Amnesia Kush

At this point theres a lot of possibilities if I cross everything with everything but I don’t think I’ll be doing that, too much.

What would you guy’s try if you had these strains?

7 Likes

chuck some black domina pollen on that skunk for me :smiley:

2 Likes

@BlackMarketMeds
Nice genetic stockpile.
I’ve got similar taste.
Call me boring but I’d hit the Tangie with Tangie
and your Green Crack with the Crackberry.
Godspeed in your experimentation, whatever you may choose :microscope:
Great to have another Canuck around here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

+1 Tangie x Tangie
I just love this strain

3 Likes

YUp id b up for trading for some tangie f2s

4 Likes

i don’t have much to trade at the moment but i think i’d be more interested in trading cuts within canada… i’ll take the time to pheno hunt my seeds and then come back to offer the keeper cuts for trade. @BlackMarketMeds i wonder if you would consider trading male cuts?

4 Likes

Hey. I’m out in Oshawa… looking too make more contacts in the GTA… if possible. I’m in the learning curve of breeding… Got some really cool seeds from viva MEXICO (if your heard of him BY chance) green crack X querkle. In process of crossing with Sweet tooth #3. Hoping too get a good first go at the girls. I have many other seeds too trade aswell …ready too go. Would too try anything with strong lemon taste and smell. Would you happen too have anything available PLEASE?

3 Likes

Interested …if available ? Have a cool stock… lemme know.

1 Like

Any strong lemon strain around or purple leafed and bud strains around??? In Oshawa…looking too connect with others from the GTA if possible. Thanks. Hope someone can help me with this…got my hands on some meds that smelled like a god dam lemon and tasted lemon … couldn’t believe my taste buds lol. PLEEEEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

1 Like

hey, haven’t been on this site in a long time. def interested. looking to grow some outdoors this year. can we private message on here?

1 Like

Lucky I wish I was able too get some outdoors going.

I have green crack and querkle mix. What you have. ??

i have a bunch. cheese, midnight express x mi5. which is an auto that goes nice an dpurple and is pretty strong smoke. then i have the mi5 pure. then um… some cbd crosses, that i got from crossing cbd therapy by cbd crew. i have a purple bud from white label that never went purple no matter how many times i grew it, it might outside, but the buds are very frosty and nice and big. then i have a mango by kc brains and a white kc. both are better grown outdoors though, they don’t do too well inside

1 Like

That’s sounds daamm interesting. do a swap for some of your personal favs for indoor.

Are you in the GTA. We can meet if so.

i am not sorry, im further west in manitoba. we could swap by mail if you’de like

1 Like

Yup, just click the person’s icon and there will be a green box that says “Message”.
That is how you send a PM.

2 Likes

there is no box for me, maybe i havent made enough posts yet?

3 Likes

yes it could be a user level thing, if @Deecee00 is able he could PM you first and you’d be able to respond. otherwise you may have to read and post a bit more first. glad to see another 'tober here :wave:

anyone in canada interested in getting CBD seeds can sign up here before 4/20 for 100 free seeds of freedom dream strain, an autoflower with 8-12% CBD and <1% THC

3 Likes

… if anyone international wants those, let me know and I’ll order some for you.

3 Likes