Canadian Clone Exchange

As I sat back and admired my pruning job on my plants, I thought to myself how much of a shame it is to dispose of the cut plant material. I guess this post is to maybe see if people are interested in having an open trade of clones within Canada. I’m sure people would definitely enjoy growing other people’s proven genetics if they had the chance. This would also give an opportunity to the growers that aren’t breeding to share and receive new genetics.

Does anyone think this is something fellow OG’ers would be interested in? We can also discuss best practices for shipping clones.

Rules: (writing as I think of things)

1. When sending cuttings, please post a picture and brief description of the strain
  2. Please only send cuttings from pest/disease free environment. Receiving parties should practice having a quarantine zone when receiving plants from new places.

This thread is a branch off of the Canada Seed Trading

26 Likes

Oh I’d be down for sure later on in the year. :smiley:

We could easily all list our summer season grows and then make a cutting shopping list from what we post! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

@Pigeonman that sounds like a great idea. I know I usually have a decent amount of varieties growing and willing to share the wealth with those who are open to it

5 Likes

I think this would be a great idea, because i always feel bad killing my males, especially when someone else could happily use it.

like i have some black candyland going now and I wont be keeping any males, so maybe I could find someone who wants some.

4 Likes

@jessethestoner I’m sure you could, just looked that strain up and it looks :fire::fire:. 100% someone would want to scoop that up

4 Likes

Black Candyland last year

40 Likes

Ya that looks awesome man

3 Likes

Hey bud, there is already a trading thread for Canada :slight_smile: It is also full of clone trades.

1 Like

That’s magnificent! Is that JOTI?

1 Like

Yes it is.

3 Likes

@DougDawson ahh I was searching for clone trading instead of seed my bad haha

1 Like

No worries bud, just thought I would point it out. Might not be a bad thing having a dedicated thread for Canadian clones. Perhaps put the other URL for the other in the OP so folks see it and keep this one going as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same woth my God bud (Purple pheno) I’ve been so in love with for the last year :ok_hand:

8 Likes

How do you go about doing that?

1 Like

You can right click on the link I posted and click copy URL address and than paste it into your OP or if on a phone just go to the link, copy the address and paste it that way.

Sweet thanks I’m still a noob

1 Like

I have a few JOTI strains in the fridge I got to get to. Time and space.

7 Likes

Time and space… There’s never enough of either I swear

4 Likes

Another reason I’m jeleous of those of you who live in Canada :laughing: but seriously thou…:pensive:

2 Likes

@Floyd

6 Likes