Canadian Cuts - Primo Clones

https://primoclonescanada.ca

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I’d throw it up here to gauge some interest.

Set this site up a little over a month ago. Saw a need for quality hunted cuts for Canadian growers.
I’m just a little guy trying to get some nice cuts out to fellow Canadians who want quality hunted clones. Over the years I’ve found 5 keepers that I love and want to share with anyone interested. I searched I’d say hundreds of seeds over the years from many breeders and these are my favorites.

The keepers - consultation fee is 40 for these or
2 For 70, 3 for 90, 4 for 100
ONE NIGHT STAND- Cannarado (justblazin keeper)
SUNDAE DRIVER BX- Cannarado(justblazinkeeper)
DOHO x PYXY STYX- Cannarado(justblazin keeper)
TWINKLE TARTS- Esos seeds (justblazin keeper)
CHERRY GARSEEYA- Ethos(justblazin keeper)

I was able to acquire some elite cuts from the states a few months ago that I am making available for what I paid for them.

The elites - Consultation fee is 100 for these

Gushmints- Purple City Gentics
Runtz - Purple City Genetics
Apple Fritter - Lumpys cut
SFV OG - Via Node Labs(Mandelbrot’s Cut)
Marshmallow OG#9 - Node Labs

I am resetting the moms of the keepers so they are unavailable for a few weeks at least.

As right now this is what’s available

Available for shipping next week
100 plus shipping
SFV OG-2
RUNTZ-2
MARSHMALLOW OG-1
APPLE FRITTER-2
GUSHMINTS-1

I also have all these cuts flowering in my current grow journal except the cherry garseeya. You can check that out here.

I’m super small just a little guy making what I have available to anyone that’s interested.
Not sure yet if I’m going to keep rooted clones in stock or have people place order then cut and root. They will be fresher that way compared to always having them rooted.

Anyone with any questions,comments or criticism of how I can make the site or anything better feel free to let me know.

*All fees are for consultation

Thanks and happy growing

31 Likes

Another sponsor with clones, that’s awesome. Going to head over and check out your site.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie not really a good site just kinda shows what I got and am planning on getting in the future.
Nebs site is much better and functional

4 Likes

Looks ok and some nice looking plants there. Great to have another source in Canada.

4 Likes

Cool stuff.

I read about the chems on your site :confused:

Can you :wink::wink:
Post here :wink::wink::wink:
When ready :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

@Mithridate I sure will.
I was supposed to have them already but they got snagged at the border😭
So I’m waiting on a resend and unfortunately was a accident involving the chem d so have to wait for it to grow out before I can get a resend. Was no way I was subbing out the D, was the main reason I ordered those ones

6 Likes

Most wonderful :hugs:

1 Like

Well I’m highly interested, especially the D as I’m trying to hunt some as we speak. SfV as well, let me know when ready as well. Thank you

4 Likes

I have 2 rooted SFV available for shipment next Monday I believe, have to double check after work

1 Like

Ya @TopShelfTrees1 I have 2 sfv rooted and available, I’m shipping Monday if your interested.
I cut more this Monday so should have more of all of them except my keepers in 2 weeks give or take.

2 Likes

Hard cloning bitch of a plant

1 Like

@lunchpale You talking about sfv?
It’s been pretty good so far for me

1 Like

No sorry , Chem d bro

2 Likes

@Justblazin
Nice selection you have there!

I just wanted to personally say “Thank you very much, for not jumping on the $1000 -$1500 bandwagon”.
I could toss out a million gripes on that topic, but I will spare everyone my thoughts.

Gonna go check out your site now.
Good luck with your quest.

Peace
Shag

9 Likes

Thanks man appreciate it!!

Ya I hate how much everyone charges for them.
Took me awhile to find them at a somewhat reasonable price from a reputable source with no pests or anything. Wish they were 50. Feel bad charging 100 per but don’t want to undercut where I got them from, wouldn’t be right. Not to mention they were cheapest I could find already.

Hit me up whenever you want with any questions or anything

Happy growing

6 Likes

I would probably take a couple SFV clones in a few weeks.
If you are spreading out feelers for hard to find clone only’s, see if you can find the Lizard Hashplant… happily pay a consulting fee for a legit clone.

4 Likes

@SHSC-1 Ok sounds good hit me up whenever you want.
I took some more cuts on Monday so should be ready in a couple weeks.
Im not really spreading out any feelers but I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for lizard hashplant.

Thanks for your interest

2 Likes

Heading out tomorrow after work to send out some orders. if anyone wants to order let me know I can add you to the orders for Tomorrow.
Still have some available

SFV
RUNTZ
APPLE FRITTER
MARSHMALLOW OG
GUSHMINTS

I’ll have more in another week or so and hopefully have more of my keeper’s soon.
I have some nice bud shots in my journal if anyone wants to have a look. Just hit six weeks and are getting super frosty

Have a great night everyone

4 Likes

First order of the elites went out yesterday after work and made it safely to destination today, was only Ontario to Ontario but was a little wary with the heat wave peaking at around 34 today.
But they made it safe and sound🙏
Pic after they made it to destination

12 Likes

Anyone interested Still have some available, shipping out tomorrow!!

SFV OG
APPLE FRITTER
RUNTZ
GUSHMINTS

Dm me if interested

3 Likes