Canadian Looking to Trade Elite Cuts

Hi everyone. Posted a couple of years back but didn’t get much response. Trying again with an updated list of genetics, a mix of clone-only strains via Cali, and some personally hunted gems.

Available for trade (clones/cuts)

1. MAC 1 - Cap’s Cut
  2. Kush Mints (Rabid Hippie Cut)
  3. Gelato 33
  4. Gushers (Connected Cut)
  5. Stankasaurus (Thug Pug, Dino-meat dominant hunted cut)
  6. Frosted Fruit Cake (Wedding Cake x Fruity Pebbles OG, Sacred Cut hunted cut)

These are all elite level genetics, only looking for the same in return. If you are interested in a trade, hit me up!

Some specific strains I’m looking for:

Apple Fritter (Lumpy’s cut)
Acai Gelato
Cereal Milk
Runtz
GMO & GMO crosses
Gassy OG cuts

Would be interesting in personally hunted cuts from seed as long as they are truly special, check all the boxes, and are well documented in terms of journals/pics and strain descriptions and smoke reports to detail exactly what you have.

11 Likes

So are these cuts or your offering in seed form? Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, these are clone-only cuts.

2 Likes

Thanks all of them sound good I don’t think I’d have anything you’d be interested in but I’m sure someone will take you up on your offer.

1 Like

Can’t now but where are you located appox? I always worry about live plants in the mail even though there are many counter measures.

2 Likes

I’m in Edmonton. Local trades are always preferred, but shipping cuts is easy peasy for the most part if not dead of winter. Overnight shipping and proper packaging are the keys. Some of these cuts listed were received from First Class Genetics in California and arrived in perfect condition.

3 Likes

Best of luck to you! During the fall shipping across the boarder won’t be as bad, as far as temperature concerns.

3 Likes

Dude crack seeds find your own elites.
Fuck this trash they call elite.

3 Likes

If you read the post you’d see some of the selections were selected by me from seed.

If you are not interested, then move along instead of shitting on my thread which does not concern you :wave:

1 Like

I’m trying to find the pile of shit emogi so I can shit on it properly.

Check the mirror. Have a nice day shit-head!

Fuck off Suzy

1 Like

It’s cool it’s on mute.
Sorry for my two cents.

1 Like

Hello fellow Canadian. Interesting list. Got nothing growing right now to trade, last run hanging and drying now. Best of luck, number 5 and 6 particularly interesting.

1 Like

Sticking my nose in other people’s business again…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Looks like we have similar tastes and styles, I’m also from the great white North. Since I’ve recently returned from a long hiatus, and started fresh with, well EVERYTHING. There really is little to no documentation of the few moms I have atm, would love to get my hands on a few cuts you have. Kush Mints, Stankasaurus and the WC/FPOG. If you ever want to “move” any let me know please. Great stable btw my friend, respect

1 Like

GMO here and I also have a FFC cut not from Sacred

Hey man, I’m a Canadian also and I’d down to collaborate in the future. You said you got a cut from the states, if you can get them shipped from there I know some people.

1 Like

HM clones ships over the border to Canada