Canadian OG's: Mega Crop 2 Part Order Part A Get Part B FREE!

I brought in the Mega Crop 2 part some time ago but haven’t made a push to sell it. To introduce people to it I’m giving the Part B (Calcium Nitrate/Yara Brand) free of charge.

To order simply go to GardenTech.ca https://www.gardentech.ca/products/nutrients/dry-nutrients/mega-crop-2-part-5-12-26 add in the desired size of Maga Crop 2 Part - Part A and the Part B will be added to the order at no charge.

9 Likes

That is very cool of you to do. Thanks for doing this.

4 Likes

I tried to order but it said no shipping options available. Tried 2 different addresses and same message.

1 Like

On phone or desktop? I know someone had issues on iPhone but others didnt.

1 Like

I was just looking into ordering the 1kg units and it says no shipping options available either. Does that mean it’s going Canada Post which would be my preferred method anyways.

Not really sure if I need them tho. Still have about 1.5kg of the 1-part and all that other stuff I won when you had that contest a while back. Actually growing a couple of identical clones of Monkey Banana Kush in 4gal pots using the MC in one and AN nutes in the other. A month now and I want to flower them as they are getting big. No real difference in them at this stage but the proof is in the budding!

:peace:

1 Like

What system are you on and browser? I’ve tested it on both Linux/ WIndows and Android

Canada post is the only method but should still give you an option of standard of expedited after you enter address at check out or postal code on the cart over view page…

Win10/FireFox.

I also won a 7 bottle kit of Remo nutes at a draw where I get my goodies in Grande Prairie and still have 2L each of my AN 3-part so I’m going to take a pass on them for now. By the time I get low on nutes Greenleaf will have moved on a couple more versions and I’ll get the latest then. lol

Canada Post is cheapest for anything I can use it for here. Stuff I order from Amazon goes to the PO. Waiting on a countertop distiller with variable temp control I ordered last week. Got a lot of processing to do. :wink:

1 Like

I just tested it with Win7/Firefox Win10/Firefox and Linux Firefox and Chrome and Android.

CP rates are only a few times higher than other shippers but CP goes everywhere but its limited to 30Kg max. Only things is if you are blocking JS on your system. Have you tired it on the cart over view page or on the checkout page?

I’m no longer selling AN on the site. They just made it to you have to buy a case of each product and can’t buy single/multiple bottles. It would mean for me to carry the line in 1L bottles I’d have buy a case of each which would be like $4K sitting on the shelf just in 1L bottles. They did that 10 years ago and lots of stores told them to fuck off and take their products away. They changed it fast lol.

1 Like

I probably do have JS blocked but I never completed the order so didn’t see what all would happen. I was on the checkout page where I fill in shipping and CC info.

I’ve talked to a few store owners over the years and they all bitch about AN’s ordering rules. They make a lot of money on the cubic meter bulk loads for big growers I bet. Their warehouse is in the same light industrial plaza as Mike’s Reel Repairs in Abbotsford where I saw a couple trailers all loaded up with those big cubes a couple years ago when I was out there. Needed a part for my old bait caster reel. You’d think they’d want as many stores as possible to carry their stuff tho if just for the exposure.

1 Like

I was using my iPhone with chrome and on the same page as LabRat in the checkout.

1 Like

I still can’t replicate it but had another person state they had the issue. For those that had the issues can you test again? I made some changes to the way the shipping/checkout works.

2 Likes