Canadian Secret Santa 2022 Wiki SIGN UP!

You have 48hrs to send me your address for the purpose of secret santa …

After 48hrs, I derail…

@Merakiseeds
@Neb

2 Likes

Com on slow poke @Merakiseeds

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Mine is done should mail this morning

Hope peoples will Love it

Bare

3 Likes

Alright folks, All 32 participants got a secret santa address recipient sent to them…

I’m purging my device of names & addresses …

My job is complete here!

I appreciate yall for participating & providing some amazing genuine generosity during the holiday season for someone els who YOU just made smile ear to ear this year!

Can’t wait to see photos of what everyone gets this year. It’s always a pleasure seeing amazing heartwarming gifts :gift: & the joy it can bring to someone els. :heart:

Lov yall…

13 Likes

Package :package: sending … Today!

This is a Christmas color right :white_check_mark:

12 Likes

Hola Gang

Box sent

Someone in Ontario will be Happy

Enjoy

Bare

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this @CADMAN …had fun putting it together.

Mine is sent!

5 Likes

dropping at PO today!

7 Likes

My box is in the hands of Santa’s helpers. Hope the recipient enjoys the humble offerings inside. May it help make the holidays tolerable!

6 Likes

I’m heading to the post office shortly. Fresh foot of snow outside and it looks like i need to plow the driveway before I can get out onto the road LOL
In the meantime, Lucy is taking good care of the box while I bundle up and head out into -29C to plow the driveway. :smiley:

10 Likes

Nice Rottweiler :wink:

5 Likes

Pretty sure they will! :package:

6 Likes

@Barefrog was my secret Santa last year! He was amazingly generous!

5 Likes

To my secret santa recipient…

Canada post Lady wouldn’t let me ship without my address on the label, Apparently Secret Santa isn’t a legit name or address :thinking: So after she nearly hopped over the counter to give me some whiplash, I gave in and tottal gave her a Bull$hit addy lol :laughing: :notes: :wink::rofl: hope you enjoy your Christmas :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I put a different one on there too. I don’t want to fight those postal ladies! :grimacing:

5 Likes

I made it to the postal oriface, secret santa box is on the way :wink:

4 Likes

I make my labels online so I don’t have to speak to them. Just pass it over, scan and collect receipt :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Before the ornaments…

It’s December right?

11 Likes

I do this too… but I like my post folks so I talk to them :rofl:

PACKAGE IN THE MAIL!

I sent it from my work so it travels farther than if I sent it from home :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

You shoving that up an angels ass?

Also, no one likes the angel I would want on my Pagan-Bush:

5 Likes