Candida cbd 150w led

High
At first ive continued to my previous thread micro led vero29 but this thing is not much about growing more about sharing
I will search for some high cbd and low thc strain for medical purposes
Strain CANDIDA has 0,3-0,9 thc and 11-21 cbd, which is respectable breed work on seeds. Buyed pack of five, all germinated

Light is two vero cobs at 1050ma \ 3000k 90cri, from wall 150w from beginning

Soil agro for seeds and herbs
Ferts adv. nutr. (Bud candy works) and aptus fulvic \ humic blast

I dont have any idea how will i measure canna profile but for a schnitzel someone maybe can help :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And also have a question for breeders. Is there a way to feed and care to maximize cbd? Im trying classical care as i did for high thc strains

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Dont know if its not a myth but CBD shoulb be higher if you let them overflower. you know…if the flowering time is 9 weeks let them flower 10weeks. Anyone to support that? :smiley:

I Hope to see grate results :slight_smile: Good luck!

I also got CBD strain right now :slight_smile: ) thc 0,5% and CBD 12-13%) I am 7 days in flower…check it out!

4 Likes

Good luck on your hunt. You can test for the presence of CBD at home easily using what is called Beam’s test. Getting a quantative result will likely require a lab.

Here is a post I made on it on ICMag.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7383001&postcount=40

5 Likes

Yes overflow ive thought about it, thanks for the replies guys

1 Like

awesome i’ve heard great things about candida, will you be having the product tested to find highest cbd pheno ? you could test @ home with thin layer chromatography

http://www.grow-legal.ca/product/alpha-cat-test-kit/

1 Like

much work less time, theyve dried , lol
you can delete this thread

1 Like

they’ve died or dried?

RIP CD-1 :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

dried and died
suzyQ or similar next time

1 Like

It makes sense as the goal would be to extract oil so I would go for over 50% Amber.

1 Like

Sorry about your loss. This is my 3rd attempt for Candida

She is the one on the far right.

1 Like

nice structure already. good luck.
ive found this
“Researchers have found that CBD levels in cannabis tend to peek about one week earlier than THC, therefore medicinal patients would be well-advised to harvest this plant early.”

4 Likes

Just to update you, out of a 5 pack only 2 seeds made it to flower. Shittiest plants i ever grew with very low yields, not for RDWC as too costly for the returns, but to be fair, I got good oil from the one that made it to the end.
Its a bummer as I thought this one was going to be a regular in my grows, I prefer CBD Crew, the ones I grew of those were solid. Even for a nube like me, I could see strong genetics at work. Thats what Im sticking with.