Cannabinoid found in different plant

8 Likes

Pretty neat, go Brazil!

3 Likes

I dunno if I should take this as good or bad news. The plant contains CBD but no THC. CBD popularity has grown 10 fold over the past 5 years for its health benefits but its even more effective with thc in the mix.
A plant with cbd and no thc will also take the attention away from cannabis. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ya it is a toss up. Still a ways to go though to isolate and test effects. Since a lot of animals have a cannabinoid system would make me think that they are found in a lot more plants than we could ever imagine.

2 Likes

Most plants have trichomes. It’s why they smell like they do.
I found out recently that strawberrys are a type of rose. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Not only are they in the Rosacea family, but also blackberries, raspberries, cherries, apples, plums, and many other fruits. Then look at the cabbage family, and check out how many different vegetables are all related. Broccoli, brussel sprouts, radishes, turnips, arugula, cauliflower, etc. Cultivation is so crazy. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You’ve just spoilt my Sunday lunch. Just give me meat and gravy and all veg is the same so put whatever you have on my plate :rofl:

5 Likes

flax has cbd in it too. you can buy flax-oil at the store, so probably ther is your legal cannabinoid around the corner (if cbd is in oil)

Under the name Linseedoil

2 Likes