Cannabis being grown in residential areas (canada)

#heyoka639

You heard them boys…MOVE AND GROW BIGGER!:).

RESPECT…right?

the great reset…

7 Likes

Your last line gave me a giggle… and not in a good way

1 Like

That old hag has been bitching about everything on the news. Old folks homes are on lockdown due to covid, but she feels that she is entitled to go see her father and possibly spread the virus to vulnerable elders. QUICK, TO THE NEWS!!
Wah, wah wah…I smell weed and now I can’t be outside during summer…QUICK, TO THE NEWS!!!
My small business is failing due to covid (like others aren’t)…wah, wah, wah…QUICK, TO THE NEWS!!!

Lol…and how’s Mo doing over in the 306 these days?..getting all wasted and doing some hit and runs lately? Our premier is all bitchy because he cant go to his palace in Costa Rica…lol

5 Likes

‘What kind of grandfather needs 140 plants?’ I’m secretly jealous of some lucky as hell grandson.

7 Likes

Just getting fried and eating Werther’s originals all day. Grandpa rocks!

6 Likes

420am wakenbake, check.

@oleskool830 needs at least 140, & he’s pretty damned cool, so that should answer her question.

:joy_cat: :smoking: :house_with_garden:

more real-estate-stically though, I sympathize; in California this happened plenty since 1996. it’s one thing to have cool neighbors with outdoor plants (or indoor) but many of the ‘accused’ are the bad apples some here may be familiar with:

…plus rent & house prices begin to double as the flood of ‘entrepeneurs’ pours in.

I was smokin BC & New England herb in NorCal in 1997. :thinking: Grower migration + supply & demand x government/laws.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

The best damn grandpa in town!

That wiring looks super safe and totally up to code…Holmes on homes would shit his pants while having a heart attack… lol

2 Likes

I thought about this last night. What i see is the guys who continue to grow in residential will end up with heat and the guys who move will fill the vacancy left by the guys who didn’t listen.

They never said you couldn’t grow…grow over there as much as you like not here around our children now for the ones who DO NOT understand and are stillimages DISRESPECTFUL…what are we gonna do with that??

2 Likes

#heyoka639

Oh my, quite the electrical rats nest!

3 Likes