Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

Previously unknown way? I was hoping to find some way I’ve never heard of. Of course, its previously unknown to the author Because edibles aren’t exactly a secret LOL. Or are they speculating “previously unknown way from 1000 years ago”. lol

Not really surprising that they ate it. Maybe a little surprised its in the porridge and they were wakin and bakin all over China 1000 years ago!

lol

3 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/13/nyregion/weed-washington-square-park.html

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.kens5.com/video/news/local/cannabis-yields-positive-results-in-veterans-suffering-from-ptsd-study-shows/273-f6fd4f5a-260c-4d7e-b535-d1470d7cbd0a

2 Likes
3 Likes

yea VT! haha

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Evidently, common sense is no longer quite so common.

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Concern about adequate supply? Hmm. PERHAPS CAUSE YA FUCKING CUT THE # OF LICENSES YOU ASSHOLES…

Sorry, but this pisses me off. Originally 37 “Class I - V” licenses, and “Unlimited #” of microlicenses / microcultivators. WELL, betwen Oct and Dec last year, that somehow got merged together for a GRAND TOTAL of 37.

Blame yourself Jersey! You have dropped the ball continuously, keep missing deadlines, and ultimately will be offering only big canna garbage when you finally DO sell some (which at this rate will be next year.) Stop catering to political and pharmaceutical cronies and just do it already!

4 Likes

It is truly unfortunate that the Garden State has become so glaringly corrupt and dysfunctional, with its overgrown, sclerotic bureaucracy, largely driven by unbridled greed.

It has become intolerable to two of my siblings who reside in NJ. They are both looking to move, asap.
Sad.

4 Likes

It IS!

When I talk to “craft growers” who commercially grow (like Johnny in OK) and see what they had to do to get started, vs what Jersey is requesting? It almost seems like Jersey doesn’t want it, but says they do in public just to smooth peoples feelings. Meanwhile, all the back room posturing, deals and BS goes down.

They want a security system surrounding a grow thats equivalent to Fort Knox, but a liquor store whose inventory is worth 10x more than a micro-cultivators whole grow, can have a basic simple alarm, be in a strip mall, with giant glass windows that one brick would be all it takes to gain access…

6 Likes