Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

I am right there with ya brother. :heart_eyes:
Things really are not that hard to do right.
Knowing what is right seems to be the hard part for some.

They say TV messes your head up, and while I donā€™t disagree it can be used for good sometimes.
Back when I was a child I learned the words to sesame street and about the constitution from this video below.
I still can sing sesame streetā€¦WTF?
And I still know most of the words to this song too.
Have you seen this from the 70ā€™s?
This was part of our brainwashing back then, seems to have workedā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Man @EpiKatz you are an epic catā€¦ :thinking:
There is some weird stuff to know about old frank.
Have you heard the CIA stuff?

1 Like

Lol!! I can still sing Iā€™m Just A Bill!! I was born in 70. Grew up with School House Rock!

5 Likes

'69 hereā€¦

They said it would be next week but many Missouri dispensaries are conducting their first recreational sales TODAY! Not that I have any interest in buying their productsā€¦

4 Likes

Nope. Like George Carlin, I can only take so much Zappa. But I respect both of them, tune in once in a while, but theyā€™re just a little too harsh for me.
Thanks for the promotion, but Iā€™m just a matriculated hippy.

5 Likes

Well done EpiKatz! Itā€™s not often I have to look up a definition.
Nice one.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

I donā€™t feel so bad now, I neglected to reply cause I am not sure I fully understood the meaning.

My translation was College Hippyā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep. Have a couple near me selling rec today. No interest here.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Iā€™ve been there a couple of times too. lol

2 Likes

thatssotrue_3749_1331166173

6 Likes

:rofl:
I loved that flick!

5 Likes

looks at my grow room and humidor yep yep thats why i have both

2 Likes

Found this on insta.
Can any washington residents confirm?

Bad Bill Alert! House Bill 1641 would put extreme restrictions on high potency concentrates, including new taxes, bans on age 21-25 year old purchases, and unconstitutional limits on social media, internet and print marketing of any products over 35% THC.

Concentrates make up half of retail sales in Washington state, including dabs, vaporizers and infused pre-rolls. These products would all become more expensive, endure terrible regulations and create a dangerous precedent for restricting concentrates that have been sold legally for years.

3 Likes

Condolences to those who live in Washington state and have to deal with their cannabis laws, which are almost as draconian as the ones in illegal states. Is it true that anyone who has permission to grow their own medical cannabis are subject to search and inspections whenever the state feels like it? Iā€™ve also heard some medical patients arenā€™t allowed to own firearms.

3 Likes

That was going around in MO as well but I found it to be untrue. Thank goodness.

6 Likes

I just wish cops around here would be as permissive about cannabis as they are about guns. Iā€™ll put it this way: Iā€™ve heard fully automatic gunfire on many occasions here. Youā€™d expect cops to be knocking on quite a few doors over that, but nobody seems to mind.

2 Likes

That sounds like it is around here too. Cops donā€™t mess around chasing the sound of gunfire out here. It would be like playing Whack a Mole.

4 Likes

@MoBilly
Hmm, michigan used to prohibit it.
I dropped my card when things became legal.
It seems they have changed the law since then.

But federal trumps state laws correct?

The differences between state and federal marijuana laws have left many confused. While many states, including Michigan, have legalized marijuana, it remains unlawful at the federal level. This complicates several things, including your right to own a firearm.

Learn what happens if you smoke marijuana and own a gun, and the possible consequences. Unfortunately, you could face federal felony charges if you own a gun and regularly smoke pot.

ITā€™S ILLEGAL TO OWN A GUN & USE MARIJUANA

This issue has been revisited multiple times since states started legalizing marijuana, with many arguing that it doesnā€™t make sense to keep this law on the books. However, as of 2016, the U.S. Court of Appeals has upheld the federal ban on gun ownership for marijuana users.

Some users may become aware of this when they buy a gun from a legal seller. They must answer a question that asks if they are a user of marijuana or any other controlled substance. Form 4473 states explicitly that the use of marijuana is still against federal law even if it has been legalized in your state.

If you lie on that form and state that you are not an unlawful user of marijuana, you could get up to ten years in prison.

5 Likes

I guess @shag , that itā€™s a good thing I have more weapons and ammo than I need for two lifetimes. lol
:wink:

1 Like

I would expect nothing less from a MoBilly. :rofl:

2 Likes