Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

More on this:

10 out of 15 samples from black market dealers, however, contained pesticides containing myclobutanil - a fungicide that converts to hydrogen cyanide when burned.

3 Likes

Yikes.
I feel somewhat sheepish in saying that I am happy I only smoke flowers that I have grown myself. I have not used any type of vaporizer since around ‘03 … a Volcano and a Vapir using flowers …Flo and AK-47 and Apollo 11 specifically. Tried them for about a month …never used either unit again. I think it was the taste that I found to be lacking, not as satisfying as my trusty corncob pipe.
Anyway, I also have never used a dab of anything other than Brylcreem. Flowers get me as high as I want to be.

3 Likes

You kinda seem like a Brylcreme guy. I went with Pommade Humectant for one girlfriend*.

“Girlfriend” being a neologism for a well defined yet variable length of time.

2 Likes

Long article, but worthwhile, IMO.

Journey of a Tainted Vape Cartridge: From China’s Labs to Your Lungs

3 Likes

Lung Damage From Vaping Resembles Chemical Burns, Report Says

https://www.nejm.org/doi/suppl/10.1056/NEJMc1913069/suppl_file/nejmc1913069_appendix.pdf

3 Likes

Time will tell if I can warm up to these changes.

An attempt to cut through the Indica/Sativa fog.

3 Likes

Unwanted pollen …yuck.

2 Likes

https://merryjane.com/news/bathroom-trap-door-leads-italian-police-to-massive-cannabis-grow

3 Likes
3 Likes

NIIIIICE. Glad I was using one in the hospital during my kidney surgery! :laughing: [cough, cough, ouch]

In my defense it was a gift! Was foul stuff but got me through that night. Probably some kind of angelic oversight then too since the pen was fucked up & i got about 3 hits. Mind you i was on maximum opiate load for about 4 days. :sweat:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Oh my, kidney surgery? I assume all is well now.

I don’t know anything about those things, OG as we say. It can only be a good thing that you are back to normal operation…

Here is some more info on that brand via Leafly:

They sound like a manufacturer’s “kit”. Buy empty cartridges and packaging and fill with your product. So, some more work still needed to be done to track where the problem is coming from.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

fuck the police not enough characters in the butt they are worst gang in usa.

1 Like
2 Likes

Well… The WS aren’t exactly better. They ruined the okay symbol with hate :man_facepalming:

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

From piece below;
“But indoor’s not better, it just looks better. Sungrown always tastes better, because you can’t beat the sun.”

3 Likes

this is good thinkin and needs to be in the normie convo circles, nice post.

1 Like