Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

They already do in my area. Iā€™ve seen a few carry different types of cbd products. Usually gummies, but CBD honey sticks are very popular around here the last 2 years.

Do you notice any effects from eating the honey?

1 Like

From what those who buy them say, they do work well. Itā€™s something like 10mg CBD per stick.

Personally I donā€™t buy those. Iā€™d rather find a company online that sells me CBD for a fraction of the cost of 1 honey stick.

Otherwise Iā€™d expect it to be the same as the rest of the CBD infusions.

4 Likes

I am disappointed to see Berenson legitimized by CNBC.
This is not an op-ed piece.
Wow.
Berenson is a hack propagandist. He has been soundly discredited and exposed as a purveyor of fantastic nonsense.

4 Likes

?
The article stipulates that they are only selling in ā€œselect statesā€.
MA is not on the list.
Walgreens is not selling edibles, only CBD ā€œcreams, patches and spraysā€.

1 Like

Come to Beverly, Salem, Lynn, or Gloucester and go to basically every shop and gas station. Theyā€™ll all have CBD products. Most will have gummies.

Honey sticks, gummies, chocolate, flower, pods, carts, isolate, wax, shatter, vape juice, tinctures, distillate syringe, and even CBD shots(like 5 hour energy)

All of those are in 1 shop in my city. The rest just carry the basics and sell the distillate, gummies, and chocolates.

The gas station 5 minutes from my house has gummies too.
Everyone and their uncle is selling CBD now.

Long story short theyā€™ll sell this stuff anyways in my area.

1 Like

The article is specifically about Walgreens only.
They have almost 10,000 stores. They are introducing sales of CBD topicals
in just 1,500 of their locations.

Other retailers sales of CBD based products is not disputed.

1 Like

this is the new ploy. Big $$$ is investing in pot. They do NOT want you to be able to grow at home. Drives down the price. No sales tax. Itā€™s a mess in Florida right now.

4 Likes

Oh Walgreens in particular? CBD is sold at my local one also. Iā€™ll take a trip later to check stock.

Iā€™m pretty sure my city does this stuff in secret TBH. A lot of underground sales. In 2016 it was only gas stations and smoke shops. In 2018 I even see CVS with CBD products and theyā€™re anti smoking/tobacco. I know CBD isnā€™t tobacco, but Iā€™ve found businesses lump weed and tobacco together lately. This year is when I saw CBD at my local Walgreens.

Iā€™ve noticed a pattern honestly. First topicals, then tincture, after that I see chocolate or gummies, after that I see extracts and isolate, and last thing I see sold is flower.

Itā€™ll take Walgreens years though to catch up sadly.

Iā€™ll report back with my findings as Iā€™m pretty sure my city doesnā€™t legally sell most of the CBD products and expect people to not know better than to check if they should be selling it. Honestly Iā€™m still unsure of how my local smoke shop is selling CBD flower. :sweat_smile:

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/3206564002?fbclid=IwAR3cgTr5UsGpoRZIcqRtlvwqyLowkKLKfq_lgv9IHe9g_ZGtpHECTVmfimI

2 Likes

This is the reason legalization isnā€™t happening faster. There is really no other drug, except opium that is so easy to grow.

Pharma hates this, no control, no patents. And price that will always go down. Itā€™s a real loser for them.

Thank God for blind venture capitalā€¦ I feel sad they will lose so much money, but not really. Greed will get it legalized, itā€™s just a matter of timeā€¦ and then it will crash worse then housing and big tobacco will be the only one left to pick up the pieces.

3 Likes

https://www.missouricanna.com/shop/

1 Like

Just when I was beginning to think that FL was actually getting itā€™s act together,
embracing the will of Floridians regarding MMJ. they revert to their time honored
stupidity.
Douche bags.

ā€¦

4 Likes

definitely weā€™ve reached one of the more surreal moments of absurdity in the WOD - Republicans will tell us how high we can get? this is a milestone! :smile:

1 Like

He also owns the majority of High Times as well.

2 Likes

jamrock all the way to the bank! I love seeing this stuff - Peter Toshā€™s daughter was the keynote speaker at the NECANN conference, their parents would be proud

2 Likes