Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

My bubblehash may not be perfect & melty but it never goes anywhere near my ass, so I must be doing something right. :thinking:

You got the shit?
Yeah I got the shit!
Then lemme see that shit
Check this shit out

:neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Probably so, but not sure which day yet.

@riahgorl_1 I was thinking of going on Friday, but now that Iā€™ve looked through the seminars Thursday is looking better for me.

Yeah man I wasnā€™t planning on buying the expensive tickets and I was thinking Thursday too. Probably be less people to wade through. I hope there are a shitload of good vendors to chat with and see.

I wish I couldā€¦ right now looks like Iā€™ll be busy but something may break,

1 Like

In truth, I believe this practice has been going on for several years. I had been on most every type of pain med available, from Vicodin to Methadone (2 tablets 4 times a day, with various pain meds on top to chase it down). After 10+ years of using these pain meds. at such high levels, my pain Doctor all of the sudden, about 3.5 years ago, decided to reduce my meds. to 1/2, then 1/2 again. I was not able to function, could not even move around with my cane. My good friend, came by to see me, hooked me up with a little smoke, the rest is AWAY with the BREEZE, my friends. Since, my pain Doctor screwed over me, I said screw him, never went back. So you see, I know all too well, how the supposed guidelines can Royally Screw Up a situation. Methadone was the only pain med. that ever worked for me, no oxy, no hydro, no percs, non of it worked. Now, I do not move around quite as well as I used to, but I am not dependent on the whims of some stooge that is more worried about their male-practice (Iā€™m not sure if I spelled that right) insurance rates, than the well being of their patients.
Sorry for the rant, this subject pisses me off. I think about all of the people who are in the same or worse shape than myself or others I know. Some are not able to even try to grow a little to help themselves, or live anywhere near legal states, it is a terrible state our society is or has come to.

Regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

What the HELL is an ACCEPTABLE LEVEL of Feces in WEED!!!

REALLY,

mike28086

4 Likes

Recreational marijuana: What to know about anti-pot lobbying, pharma, alcohol and tobacco

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/investigations/2019/04/05/recreational-marijuana-anti-pot-lobbying-pharma/3362646002/

2 Likes

How could anyone be surprised by this?

ā€¦

4 Likes

Specifically, the samples had traces of Aspergillus fungus and E.coli bacteria. The researchers deemed the shit-weed ā€œa public health issue.ā€

So some of the caregiver products that have failed testing in Michigan have been from E. Coli failures. This kind of thing happens when people have pests like gnats and mites and there is any source of raw manure near the herb. You should not be using raw manures to fertilize any food. All manures should be composted and aged.

And just because that old manual says pissing in your pots is good for it doesnā€™t mean that is sanitary either.

Whatā€™s more donā€™t eat your friggin lunch at the trim table and wear a mask just like in food handling.

2 Likes

Wait a minute.

You mean the moon is not made of cheese?

look at this - hundreds of pages of communist extortion - all the ā€œhost agreementsā€ for the entire state - the shakedown of an entire industry. Stalin would be proud!

4 Likes

In addition to the usurious taxation by the state, an example of ā€œfeesā€ due to the local town:

ā€œImpact Feeā€ for the first five years:

25K due immediately + 25K within six months of first sale.
1.5% of gross sales to be not less than 125K but not greater than 250K per annum.
Payments shall be quarterly
At the end of five years, a new ā€œimpact feeā€ shall be required.

ā€œCommunity Relations Boardā€

Company shall fund at no less than 50K per annum a community relations board.

ā€œFailure of negotiationā€

Company shall ā€œcontributeā€ 3.5K to the city for legal costs.

Another example, in addition to the taxes already owed to the state:

+Four annual payments of 85K (=340K per year)
+180K to fund the Concil on Aging, Health & Wellness, Public Schools Student Health & Wellness, Community Farm agricultural enhancments, Public Safety Training programs, Police Impaired Driver & Traffic Safety, Emergency Medical Services, Perdestrian Safety programs, Municipal Operations.
+20K per year to fund town repairs for streets and sidewalks.
+$1 per sq.ft per year of additional building space needed.

Another town goes as far to call the payments, ā€œdonationsā€. LOL.

3 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

@riahgorl_1 @Dewb I got tickets for both days. Shoot me a DM if yā€™all decide to go and we can meet up.
If you are buying tickets online you can use the promo code canna30 and get 30% off.

1 Like

Anyone know of anything coming up in SoCal, in the near future?

2 Likes
3 Likes