Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Don’t take my beer, beard, and coffee!!!:sweat_smile:
I need those to be a normal human being. Nothing keeps the annoying people away better than a Irish coffee to start my day. Lasts me way longer than a cup of coffee and bonus is I can tolerate people better in the morning. Even Mormons going on about how bad I should feel about my morning coffee they don’t even know has some whiskey in it🤣

I’m pretty sure my childhood friend is about to turn Mormon or something similar. He went so straight laced that even coffee is the devil to him now. Clean shaven always now also. IDK what Support group he went to, but they corrupted my best friend and I don’t like it. I knew him before drugs and he wasn’t like this.

1 Like

good news! NYC has joined Maine as the only places that ban piss-testing for weed - ironically law enforcement is NOT exempt from testing. I really like this - opens a new front on legalization - if states like NY and NJ keep stalling on legalization, cities could take the lead…maybe they’ll even choose to stop enforcing laws on growing and possession. Would love to see more bottom-up reform like Vermont - focus on basic human and civil rights first - gardening is not a crime! granting corporate monopolies with no home growing is not progress

5 Likes

I saw that. Massachusetts is starting to talk about it I’ve been hearing about recently also.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I always say “put on some relaxing music” :smile:

WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE TOO HIGH

10 Ways to Counteract a Too Intense Cannabis High
By M. Carroll on April 1, 2019

5 Likes
1 Like

https://fox6now.com/2019/04/16/democratic-representative-to-reintroduce-legislation-to-fully-legalize-marijuana-in-wisconsin/

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s a good article about a smart decision. It’s nice to see not all Gov’t departments are totally stupid.
I do agree though, that there needs to be some limit to how stoned you can be and competently control your vehicle. How that limit would be decided, and how it’d be measured accurately is beyond me though. It’ll be interesting to see how this develops.

1 Like

"the results “really tenuous at best,” "

3 Likes

4 Likes

https://theemeraldmagazine.com/2019/04/israeli-led-investigation-leads-to-cannabis-arrest-of-more-than-40/

4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

That would make sense for me :sweat_smile: I didn’t used to need as much as I do now. Last dental procedure they went through 3 syringes and I wasn’t even supposed to need a whole one​:sweat_smile: I kept regaining feeling and that’s fun when they’re going in my jaw to get a molar out. If only I kept good care of my teeth growing up. All that damage pretty much cemented what’s happening now. These things are rooted so deep in my jaw even after dying they won’t come out without surgery.

Well, aluminum foil?

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Wait, so the only issue they didnt know about in advance was the shitty electrical work, and that only cost them 5k?
Well that’s anti-climactic.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like