Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Ok. I found the testing that the state did from 2017. They tested thc and cbd. It’s industrial hemp. No thc and up to %1 cbd. How can they make any cbd products with that?

https://www.mda.state.mn.us/plants-insects/industrial-hemp-pilot-program-annual-report

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Force multiplier? Hmm?

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-the-company-magnifying-the-effect-of-cannabis-1001288276

2 Likes
1 Like

Pain reliever on the market already you say? Hmmm…

Also they mixed it into a joint? What painkiller can you do that with?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unintended consequences.
It is worse than I thought.

3 Likes
3 Likes

DUMMIES!

4 Likes

You are being overly generous!

2 Likes

good news - the US government still has some lingering ability to recognize scientific truth…surprising!

of course this study on cannabis & driving finds the same result as every other study - truth is relentless…

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Very interesting.
He makes some valid points, IMO.

3 Likes

Many childrens vitamins and medications, such as cold medicines, come in gummies. These are toxic with overdose, e.g. overdose of Vitamin A. Where is Dr. Grinspoon on those dangers? He’s about 20 years late to the Pharma party

2 Likes

I mean not really TBH :sweat_smile:

Do you leave alcohol around for kids to get into? That guy just stole someone else’s food without asking. If I were that guy’s roommate he’d run away. All of my food would be infused. Eat my food and deal with the consequences of stealing :wink:

Adults like treats also. If I want to make a gummy treat to satisfy a craving I will.

If you have kids around it’s not that hard to use a high cabinet or inform your kids about what’s in there instead of fueling imagination and creating an opportunity to rebel😅

If you use the fridge just use a marked container you toss shit into if you’re too lazy to mark things properly to stop kids from getting into them. In other areas make them think you count each item you take your time consuming.

If that’s all too much work you shouldn’t be raising kids at all.

4 Likes

More Biden family stories - is there anyone that actually likes Joe Biden in the real world? seems hard to believe anyone would actually vote for this slimeball

look at what happened to this poor Arizona med patient for a tiny amount of shatter. Right now is a time for cannabis people to move IMO. I would not live in a place like AZ when Colorado is nearby…vote with your feet

4 Likes