Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

2 Likes
2 Likes

I really hope this one gets tossed out & think it will… :pray:

After living in Sonoma County(Napa’s neighbor) I know this is bullshit.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Sorry for the spammy “news” link.
Maybe I will live to see the day Australia leaves the dumb ages.
Celebrate! Though, a long way to go!

Edit: @Pedro_Bann @Johnnybsmokin @slain

6 Likes

Yeah, funny how they always have the most liberal laws in the territory where the most politicians live. Wouldn’t want their kids getting any kind of criminal record now would we? In my state… fuk me it’s like medieval in comparison. I noticed this law has got a no hydro clause!!! Gotta be dirt lol … The hippy state :grin:
Also, you are allowed 4 plants per household…but a max of 40g of stash I think… I’m thinking holy shit… Peeps are going to have to nearly poison 4 plants to get such a crappy yield :joy:
Still man… jokes aside at least it’s start huh?

5 Likes

But officer I was sure the law is 50kg for personal use.

5 Likes

Two plants and 50g would be an awesome start from my perspective. One day …

4 Likes

“It’s absolutely something we’re mindful of, because you hear a lot of stories about shenanigans in other states,” she said. “It’s something we’ll try to keep being proactive to prevent.”

LOL!

…

As marijuana legalization approaches in Illinois, industry observers predict potential for corruption, shortages of weed and lots of work for lawyers

https://www.chicagotribune.com/marijuana/illinois/ct-marijuana-illinois-predictions-20190925-uvo7nzt7erhpdglgxujowwezo4-story.html

4 Likes

Man Caught Driving With 1,000 Marijuana Plants in His Van Told Police They Were ‘Peppermint’

6 Likes

daaaamn, not cleome, or japanese maples, or something!?

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes
2 Likes

The highs and lows the marijuana industry will face with flavored weed

1 Like

They are “developing” stuff that already exists? Woah.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure what to make of this.

Maybe …maybe not?

Regardless, it simply reinforces the increasingly obvious advantage of Overgrowing.

…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wooooooooooooooow… He considers people asking if there are safe vapes to be addictive behavior? He clearly doesn’t give a fuck about people’s well-being, or he’d be driven to help people traverse the market instead of taking his money and going home.

Fuck em. Hopefully his next job suuuuuuuucks. Lmao

4 Likes

"Unless you just want to get stupid high and see things and get paranoid, why mess with it?”

Says it all, right there!

3 Likes

How quaint.
…

Maine’s first pick-your-own hemp field opens in Whitefield
About 50 people flock to Sheepscot General Farm, believed to be only the second publicly accessible hemp field in the U.S., on the first of 4 days of picking for consumers looking for plants to turn into CBD lotions and tinctures.

4 Likes

Nasty …

…
Hydrogen cyanide found in THC vaping cartridges: report

4 Likes
2 Likes