Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

5 posts were split to a new topic: Can Hydroponic Growing be Organic?

Salutations Uncle_Al,

But, but… But WHY!!

After all she looks like an inspiring family mother radiating joy and serenity when focussed on mari-caca!..

:wink:

Not to mention some of those the self-sacrificing missionaries are so miserable because of what “stoner$”/“droÿé$” force this country’s Canuck toddlers to endure…

CAUTION: Have you kleenex box ready!

Honestly, how can we expect more of them already!! It’s obvious to the naked eye that this psychiatrist is on the razor-edge of depression, possibly even a relapse i’d suspect…

:hushed:

No wonder they need to reunite in semi-secret symposiums on “ADDICTION” at hotel Marriott in Mtl/Qc, or even beyond Québec’s borders in niaga-Falls as the just did last month as an animator/moderator (…), starting on October 19th, extending for 2 more days in Ontario for those also participating in English…

Despair and misery! It must be most depressing for “$pe¢iali$t$” and “Expert$” having to rely on “therapists” who pretend their “re-hab” center will cure the victims of planet Itnoc in a matter of 5 ~ 7 days, don’t we agree?

(…)

:smiling_imp:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

I think they are all closet smokers

3 Likes

probably have much seedier vices

2 Likes

Hi again Uncle_Al,
Salutations LegalCanada,

Quite possibly, or i figure a few of those most particular bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist activists may even happen to be ex-smokers now converted into brave warriors determined to act like predators with their former siblings, while also making a dime on it!..

Not to mention that Didier Jutras-Aswad as illustrated above is on the CBD for opioïds addiction treatment program:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/08/18/865169/0/en/Insys-Therapeutics-Announces-First-Patient-Enrolled-in-Phase-II-Trial-for-the-Treatment-of-Cocaine-Dependence-Using-Pharmaceutical-Cannabidiol.html

« The study is being conducted by Dr. Didier Jutras-Aswad, MD, at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM) and is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and the Company. »

Actually i think he does indeed, 1st having being paid by Pfizer to produce a study on studies, 120 of them… Then advertizing it on Canuck national TV at “Découverte” on premium hours!..

In The Name Of Children!

Ref.: [ Report by Task Force on pseudo-consultation came out before Christmass! ]

3 Likes

I have fun every time I read one of your posts

3 Likes

oh insys i’ve heard of them, that’s one of those huge pharma companies that makes a living selling fentanyl who’s trying to market itself as a “marijuana stock” because they’re using some synthetic CBDs :anguished:

2 Likes

Insys has quite literally killed people by bribing doctors to over-prescribe their Fentanyl product. They are absolute criminals, the type of criminals that thrive in today’s America.

3 Likes

Hi again LegalCanada,
Salutations MuleSkinner,

Hummm… so that’s what Trudeau’s “science” is made of, besides his clueless bipolar mother i mean!

Ayoye!! :dizzy_face:

The last thing the lost statistically-ellusive children of our miserable country would need is more designer molecules, considering what happened in Europe not too long ago:

http://www.nature.com/polopoly_fs/7.33284.1453192959!/image/WEB_Reuters_RTX22JD3.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/WEB_Reuters_RTX22JD3.jpg

Google Search: Biotrial Bial “BIA 10-2474” Death

Now i’m starting to get the overall picture what those “saviours” of planet Itnoc really are all about!

Ah misère, oh malheur!! :fearful:

3 Likes

yummy, I think I’ll have a shot of BIA10-2474 in my orange juice for breakfast! :dizzy_face:

BIA 10-2474 is an experimental fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitor developed by the Portuguese pharmaceutical company Bial-Portela & Ca. SA. It interacts with the human endocannabinoid system.[1] The drug was in development for the treatment of a range of different medical conditions from anxiety disorder to Parkinson’s disease, also for the treatment of chronic pain of multiple sclerosis, cancer, hypertension or the treatment of obesity.[2] A clinical trial with this drug was underway in Rennes, France, in January 2016, in which serious adverse events occurred affecting five participants, including the death of one man

2 Likes

Hi again MuleSkinner,

At the time i recall my reaction was to conclude the company was after a “vaccine” meant to prevent the “dangers” of mari-caca… They wanted Big Money obviously, instead an ordinary man paid the ultimate price even money can’t buy.

:skull:

2 Likes

Salutations again,

Maybe it’s not going to seem directly related to cannabis but i find it still fits the “Cannabis Act” context somehow:

[ http://oi63.tinypic.com/dxllaa.jpg ]

Seen @ InfoMan/SRC TV.

For those who never trusted the guy or who changed their mind, enjoy while it’s still on-line - and why not: pass it around!! Who knows when that might prove handy…

:wink:

4 Likes

Justine TURDeau,
Of course he sits down to tinkle. Standing to piss is now considered “toxic-masculinity” in Canada.

7 Likes

Hi there Scissor-Hanz!

PouHa! Ha! Ha! :laughing:

Someday, i sense, there’s going to be some convenient way to recycle that!

Like toxicity in the rect, euh… Toxic rect… Euh… Rectitude! Toxicity of the politicial rectitude that is, of course…

6 Likes

Hahaha.
Desperation!

3 Likes

It took me less than one minute to get “good at” smoking!
Keep in mind, that I had never smoked cigarettes or anything else before I tried smoking weed.
Is this guy for real???
Lol.

Watch: Bill Nye explains why marijuana should be legal

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/marijuana/amp/Watch-Bill-Nye-explains-why-marijuana-should-be-12335991.php

2 Likes

I cannot tell a lie I like this guy bill Nye he’s a science guy he thinks I should get high

6 Likes

This is good news indeed for residents of the garden state.
I first grew marijuana in the rich, loamy native soul of NJ, way back in 1970.
Unfortunately, the garden state is not very hospitable to pure sativas!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Jeffy should be forced to explain his woefully irrational stance on MMJ.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359929-12-year-old-suing-sessions-over-marijuana-policy%3Famp

2 Likes