Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Problem gene pool. nuff said.

3 Likes

Looks like Jeffy boy is hell bent on remaining oblivious.
What a twit.

ā€¦
HOW JEFF SESSIONS PLANS TO END MEDICAL MARIJUANA BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER
By Melina Delkic On Friday, November 24, 2017 - 07:50

2 Likes

Salutations Calyxander,

Evidently the case is practically impossible to defend, yet the roots of evil still need to be addressed once weā€™re done exploring similar juxtapositions at the surface. Otherwise there shall continue to be many more like that if we stop criticism at the preliminary stage, considering a durable solution to saving children in society starts with also saving their parents and this calls for proper/patient EDUCATION spanning over generations iā€™m afraid.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

A growing problem.

ā€¦

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rural-california-grapples-green-rush-080323140.html

1 Like

They didnā€™t seem to have a problem growing, just staying conspicuous.

Hehehe.

2 Likes

Holy crap I had no idea Yahoo.com was so popular with the racist bigot crowd. Anyone check out the comments?

4 Likes

Itā€™s probably just the Russian KGB shop - they have 150 people whoā€™s sole job duty is to troll all day long on American social media!

2 Likes

Great job, huh? -:sunglasses: -

2 Likes

Salutations RickSanchez,

No can do, although i may fall onto similar links once in a while iā€™ve grown most suspicious of almost any mass-media which i could assimilate to ā€œconcentrationā€ of opinions offered as the ā€œtruthā€. Right here iā€™m my Canuck QuĆ©bec province weā€™ve got some serious reasons to address our governments multiple socio-toxic failures, on multiple levels. Yet the channels dispatching a centralized information rarely seem to express criticism the exact way you and i might expect at timesā€¦

The second i find iā€™m on Yahooā€™s host i know i want to back off, but quite fairly often enough not before iā€™ve captured the single-sourced TITLE simply to locate an eventual genuine article directly from its real primary source - because Yahoo is piss-poor with all their resources compared to what we can do ourselves via basic cut 'n paste. Its like tomatoes against oranges anyway, consequently i donā€™t hope for better moderatorship on Yahoo neither: theyā€™re likely to be the worse i can find on-line iā€™ll bet.

ā€¦

Ah! There it is:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/rural-california-grapples-with-green-rush-of-pot-growers/2017/11/24/35908944-d0ee-11e7-a87b-47f14b73162a_story.html
https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/Wires/Online/2017-11-24/AP/Images/California_Green_Rush_78295.jpg-71426.jpg
Washington Post: Rush of pot grows splits rural California before legal sales (2017-Sep-29)

Mā€™yep! Piss-poor of Yahoo indeed.

Now enjoy the fun: we can login using our FaceBook identities instead of Yahoo, euhā€¦

Mā€™wellā€¦ Now lets see, which one is a lesser evil?? :scream:

Oh my! Oh my! Watch this:

Associated Press
November 24, 2017

:spider_web:

Anyone noticed the date?..

Really Yahoo lowered their standards too low just to accomodate a commercial partner, i think. So, how come would i want to even look, itā€™s like these articles are being collected with a timing in mind - serving a central purposeā€¦

Then comes the question, what could it be?! :unamused:

Why collect articles from various origins? New and old, it doesnā€™t matter reallyā€¦ IMO i just donā€™t want to know anyway, because i foresee if it depended only on me the article would be sent to a specially dedicated thread iā€™d want to call the ā€œWall of Shameā€ā€¦

Not that i wish to blame anyone here, which is not even a remote consideration when i simply intend to cricitize Yahoo severely for pushing self-serving ā€œinformationā€, or more basically for allowing these tricks.

ā€¦

Shame, shame! Who are the criminals? Why is that so hard to decide! Mā€™wellā€¦ :innocent:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

All the more reason for cannabis devotees to grow their own.
ā€¦
From article:
The big question at this point is: Can Californiaā€™s recreational weed be price-competitive with the black market? Personally, Iā€™m not too sure. The exceptionally high tax rate, compounded with the possibility of larger players dominating the market over the long run, could wind up driving consumers back to the black market.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve retired from all cannabis-related projects, does this exclude me from being entitled to self-expression??

2 Likes

Fairly obvious.

ā€¦

New Poll Shows Americans Consider Texting More Dangerous Than Marijuana While Driving

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-11-28/new-poll-shows-americans-consider-texting-more-dangerous-than-marijuana-while-driving?context=amp

4 Likes

For whatever reason would this be so?

3 Likes

Wow
What an insidious disorder.

Interesting nonetheless.

ā€¦

3 Likes

iā€™m having trouble understanding this and I think the reporting is a little biased. like were these people always affected this way by cannabis or is this something that developed over time? i have never met anyone who experienced this, although an ex girlfriend used to be allergic to cannabis. sheā€™d itch and get rashes wherever it touched her skin. smoking was no problem, just couldnā€™t roll the joint.

iā€™d be more inclined to believe this is evidence of some type of genetically modified or otherwise ā€œalteredā€ cannabis, like real-world testing of some new chemical/biological warfare ā€¦

1 Like

@legalcanada
In any event, it sure is a very weird disorder/syndrome.
When I first read the article, I thought of anorexia, because it relates the suffering of a model. However, it appears as if this is a real syndrome, albeit very rare, brought about by smoking weed all day, every day for many years.

3 Likes

yeah itā€™s definitely interesting, occurrence rates are unknown as of 2015 it says on wikipedia and i donā€™t think they understand the mechanism of action yet. ,iā€™ll be curious to see more research on the subject for sure. i wonder if those people would experience the same symptoms from eating cannabis?

Then I am clearly a candidate. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A lot of people think hyperemesis syndrome is actually pesticide poisoning, from azadirachtin or another one, since the ā€œsyndromeā€ didnā€™t exist up until the last 15 years or so. Nobody had it in the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s when people were smoking herb like crazy. Given that 70% of ā€œmedicalā€ MJ tested in California contained unsafe pesticides itā€™s not a conspiracy theory.

no hard evidence but sometimes there wonā€™t be any:

https://merryjane.com/health/the-curious-case-of-cannnabis-hyperemesis-syndrome

7 Likes

yes itā€™s probably pesticides or it could even be people who smoke dabs full of butane or some other solvent. or perhaps people selling flowers thatā€™s been blasted already. i know you can buy BHO blasted for $49 an ounce online in canada. and thereā€™s no way people are buying that to smoke themselvesā€¦

edit: these symptoms are nearly identical to symptoms reported in recently filed class action lawsuits in canada relating to recalls of products which tested positive for unapproved pesticides. myclobutanil and spinosad in one case i believe, and pyrethrins in another case. i believe all 3 can be cancerous if combusted and inhaled. i believe there is 3 class actions.

ā€œafter starting one of Mettrumā€™s cannabis oil products she says she spent weeks feeling extremely ill with vomiting and nausea. The Ontario woman tells NOW that she called Mettrum to explain her symptoms. Wade says Mettrum reps told her not to worry.ā€

5 Likes