Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Why can’t a doctor say, " It is natural for homo-sapiens to be curious and experiment with different foods and herbs throughout their lives. Some of these will be pleasurable and be continued throughout their lives." I don’t guess that would sell too well.

4 Likes

in my experience it was the opposite. marijuana use usually resulted in smoking cigarettes. whoever started the rumor smoking cigarettes will increase your high by whatever percent - probably the tobacco companies - but nearly everyone in my grade 7-8 days started smoking cigarettes for that reason. lots of my friends eventually quit smoking a couple years later but almost everyone mixed 50/50 tobacco in the bong even if they quit or never did smoke cigarettes.

i started stealing packs of cigarettes from my parents freezer when i was 10 and smoking cannabis when i was 11 and continued smoking for nearly 2 decades.

after watching people die from lung cancer, COPD/emphysema and other respiratory problems and still unable to quit smoking even though it’s literally killing them i will never smoke a cigarette again. i don’t even like smoking cannabis flower anymore tbh

2 Likes

Legalize and help stop lung cancer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117792&page=1

We know what helped. (prop 215)

4 Likes

Barbaric.
Jeffys’ minions at work.

4 Likes

And just maybe save some livers as well!

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/12/new-study-says-marijuana-legalization-reduces-alcohol-use/

6 Likes

manitobas conservative government says no to recreational home growing and sets age limit to 19, practically guaranteeing no re-election. also closed 4-5 hospitals/emergency rooms this year

shoppers drug mart signs deal to distribute aphrias irradiated pesticide schwag

3 Likes

How did Canada become so oppressed?

3 Likes

provincial governments don’t have the authority to outlaw a federally approved activity, it’s a violation of charter rights. same with quebec. well, according to kirk tousaw (lawyer) anyways. i’m sure there will be challenges. it’s just like the medical system here, it will all be decided by the courts.

here’s a list of the various levels of governments responsibilities

3 Likes

Our approach to legalizing cannabis includes significant efforts to continue protecting the health and well-being of all Albertans from the potential risks of cannabis consumption.

What are they talking about? Do they just make this up as they go along?

6 Likes

here is a list of politicians/police/civil servants who opposed cannabis that are now profiting from it, it’s a pretty big list.

http://www.cannabiscandor.ca/swindlers.html

3 Likes

Well that explains a lot. Why let people save money and grow their own when you can string them along and rake every last dime from them you can. (Being ex politicians they are used to extorting and oppressing)

5 Likes

probably doing a favour for their organized crime buddies too

3 Likes

Hopefully the tide changes and the majority wake up to what is going on. The only constant in life is change.

4 Likes

State-funded marxist propaganda aka CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), funded by $1.1 Billion tax dollars annually. From a population of 30 million+/-.
Imagine if Americans were forced to fully fund CNN, and then started believing everything they said. LOL

6 Likes

Aah, a well funded propaganda machine. An old method but effective one.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Hawaii better build some prisons because they just created a bunch of criminals. Many will ignore that letter i assume.

3 Likes

As reefer gains legitimacy, this becomes inevitable.

What 3 Marijuana Heavyweights Are Doing to Become the P&G of Pot
The companies are developing and nurturing cannabis brands

2 Likes

I would like to know which big cannabis outfits are lobbying against home growing. It will influence my opinion on them greatly.

5 Likes

I agree.
As cannabis becomes more mainstream, just like with herbs and vegetables, some consumers will never try growing their own.
Regardless of how easy and rewarding it is.
There will be glitzy marketing targeting all different types of ganja users.

I will continue to buy seeds, but I do not see myself buying any marijuana in the future.
I will simply keep on doing what I have been doing.

5 Likes