Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

I will be doing the same. :grin:

2 Likes

yes even if you paid $100 for a single seed you could get an endless supply from it through cloning. i mean seeds can be made by the thousands easily so i’d never pay that but still. the reason the black market prices are what they are is because of the risk involved with producing and distributing it, with legalization there is absolutely no reason it can’t be half the price if not less. well, besides greed.

2 Likes

Yep, with continued legalization, I think seed prices will drop dramatically.
We should see prices similar to packs of heirloom vegetable seeds.

1 Like

i was mostly talking about the prices of flower, seeds have already been legal to buy and sell in most countries for a while but i guess the production of seeds is a grey area? or who knows where the breeders make them. i think canadians will only be allowed to buy seeds/clones from licensed producers or nurseries.

2 Likes

Alas, there are no shindigs like these in my backwater state!
Oh well.

…

3 Likes

It’s that time of year.
This is a pretty cool and interesting gift guide.

…

2 Likes

The doctors here will tell you that smoking pot is not bad. Everytime I go to the doctor with my wife (non smoker) I always mention that I am a daily weed smoker just so they answer in front of her that it is not bad.

(everything or anything in excess is bad-except weed! :thinking: ) no, probably weed too, but it doesn’t stop me.

4 Likes

The woefully ill informed, diabolical Jeffy says that the public is “not properly educated” about marijuana.

He is going to teach us all.
Wow.

What a dangerous jerk!

…
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/sessions-says-public-is-not-properly-educated-about-marijuana/2017/12/08/26ebdac2-dc2b-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_video.html?utm_term=.b26d9f1682f6

4 Likes

here comes the egg in the frying pan commercials again

1 Like

M’yep!

It turns out i’ve accumulated a pile of video segments with our local French-speaking crusaders showing up on SRC and TQc, those very same “expert$”/“spe¢iali$ts” who Couillard’s Liberals depended on for their “science”… Time after time after time the interviews remain as depressing as the next, it’s even often difficult for unsuspecting viewers to determine who’s the bad guys: they all sound almost reasonable, but then the implications of their propaganda make such cloud of smoke fall as a ton of bricks.

One other peculiar thing is being called advocates and even libertarians when i know i’m on the normal side of it. While it’s their panic approach causing lasting trauma which is not.

…

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

I think it’s more likely that little boy with progeria in the video is actually the one that is not properly educated about marijuana.

4 Likes

He has already taken a stance and is more interested in winning his “crusade” than worrying about silly facts.

2 Likes

i had never seen jeff sessions before, he looks like a much bigger tool than i thought he’d be. i think i was picturing the other guy, the guys whos son got fired for tweeting about pizzagate

1 Like

that’s a good precedent to set

4 Likes

That’s right!

6 Likes

this is old news but new to me, a canadian LP purchased clone shipper LLC for $1,000,000 USD

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/thc-announces-purchase-clone-shipper-090000346.html

2 Likes

I like this one!

However, we shouldn’t tolerate lies about cannabis and successful approaches to fairly license, tax, regulate and enforce the plant. We also shouldn’t accept Christie’s and Sessions’s failed “War on Drugs” rhetoric, which only appears to be filled with personal ideologies and void of any sound supporting data and scientific facts as a viable drug reforms for our country. We can and must do better.

The truth is, science years ago discredited the idea that cannabis is a gateway drug and scientific research increasingly shows that access to medical marijuana can help decrease rates of opioid addiction and death.

The 2015 National Bureau of Economic Research ’s analysis found states with medical cannabis laws saw as much as a 35 percent drop in substance abuse treatment admissions and a 31 percent reduction in opioid overdoses.

A report issued earlier this year by Drug and Alcohol Dependence also found that states with legalized medical cannabis programs saw an average drop in opioid use of 23 percent in states after legalizing medical cannabis.

8 Likes

Earl Blumenauer, my hero from USA! :peace:

2 Likes

Have no fear…Christie and Sessions are going educate all of us ignorant Americans!

Sufferin’ succotash!
:scream:

3 Likes

2 good articles on cannabis in Griffin’s greenhouse supply’s magazine:

http://www.griffins.com/gazettes/flip/2017/Q4/mobile/index.html

3 Likes