Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Looks like the Keebler Elm might have miscalculated on his recipe.

(#(&#(@*(T)_#^*@(&%)() Jerk!

2 Likes

How I interpreted the letter was Session was telling congress to do something.

2 Likes

The congress, as well as the rest of this nation, is about to tell Sessions to go do something. :wink:

1 Like

Anybody remember Tommy Chong? I think he (Sessions) had a plan to disrupt particular individuals. We won’t know what or who until he acts. If this wasn’t planned in advance with a set agenda then he more is of a moron than i thought.

1 Like

I think he is trying to give big Pharma at least a part what they have already paid for.

3 Likes

More confusion than guidance??

5 Likes

nice Ron Paul video! He is like the godfather of MJ legalization at this point :+1:

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Cannabis throughout antiquity

Conspiracy theory:
-U.S. FEDs gonna use RICO to roll-up all the gangs making :dollar: bank :dollar: from legal cannabis. Easing efforts for corporate takeover?
or maybe,
-Sessions getting played, and being given enough rope to hang himself?

Cannabis grower and close friend of Trump, Roger Stone had this to say:

“Jeff Sessions is making a cataclysmic mistake, My question is, has he chimed in with his boss? Trump said he supports state’s rights when it comes to the legalization of marijuana.”

3 Likes

Any serious effort to put a dent in thriving black market weed, will require tax reductions.

2 Likes

I thought this was interesting and entertaining.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a4ebfd6e4b089e14db9ab1e

2 Likes

Well now, let’s see what he does.

3 Likes

“Marty…its me! I’m back from the future. You gotta come back with me! There’s a problem with Sessions!”

6 Likes

Just more noise from this impudent little prick! Let not your heart be troubled…the movement will proceed. There’s WAY too much money involved now. Ignore the noise and keep moving onward, through the fog!

5 Likes

Hoping all are safe.

1 Like

Santa and Mrs. Claus are in trouble again!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/couple-with-pot-gifts-again-arrested-in-nebraska.html

3 Likes

Time to go underground for these two.

1 Like

and if she/they are prosecuted it will be 100% a charade with her full consent. no time will be served and nothing much will happen besides a spectacle to assuage the masses and dominate the media cycle to distract from something else. AIPAC controls the US government

the federal government is probably just creating uncertainty to manipulate markets or some other corporate motivated profit driven reason. it’s always about money

1 Like

Little Jeffy’s recent boneheaded move will only diminish his already tarnished reputation.
It will also accelerate the inevitable legal acceptance of reefer.

The law of unintended consequences will prevail.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a54fcf3e4b01e1a4b1a2da2?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

4 Likes

Holy Cow!
This guy could give Sessions a run for the money in a race of abject stupidity and ignorance.
Wow!

4 Likes