Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

There is something deeply wrong with a great deal of us!

4 Likes

Our peers proving their quality of character and belief in equality of human beings. (do i need italics) This makes us (Americans) look like uneducated bigots to the rest of the WORLD. It gives developing nations justification to act the same and developed nations an excuse to persecute us. How embarrassing.

3 Likes

and we’re doing such a great job on public health in this rich country! Notice that things went downhill starting in the early 70’s - the decade when the oligarchs decided to abandon the working classes, move their factories to Asia, and declare war on them:

US babies are 76 percent more likely to die in first year than babies in other rich countries

2 Likes

Good news! Home legalization in Vermont is a done deal - first state to legalize via state legislature! Congrats to Vermonters and the cannabis community! This bill will be signed by the governor within a week…

6 Likes

Yes indeed, great news!

Even if limited to two plants grown at home, freedom from draconian laws and government regulation and taxation!

2 Likes

Eat that Jeff Sessions!

2 Likes

Shame! some of the people from NETA are the sleaziest businessmen I’ve ever encountered:

5 Likes

Cannabis is an incredible plant.

People? They’re just people.

2 Likes

Oooh, this is just getting so exciting!

99%

6 Likes

People, if this is you, STOP IT!

https://www.livescience.com/61403-marijuana-farms-dying-owls.html

4 Likes

Ah the good old days.

3 Likes

Fake News.
I see these articles as propaganda against illegal/guerrilla growers. I’ve never met an outdoor grower who uses any poison. I feel they are preparing the public to accept higher penalties for growing outside of the “legal” industry.
How can pot growers be poisoning owls with pesticide but no problem with corn, soy, fruit… farmers???

3 Likes

Maybe you are right.

Worked on me!

99%

5 Likes

Polly wanna bonghit or what

2 Likes

I think Polly is thinking dinner.

1 Like

I mean what you know brother!

1 Like

Complete unabashed Bullshit!
No Cannafarians are poisoning owls!
Bugs maybe, but not owls!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the Northern Brothers! Job well done! Free at last, free at last! Jah!

1 Like

interesting article from Fluence. It confirms something I"ve noticed after a few crops under new LED’s - light bleaching occurs when plants aren’t acclimated slowly to a brighter light. Took me 3 runs under my new lights to figure this out. When moving from veg to flower I need to start the plants at 40 inches from the light, but after a few weeks they can grow to within 20 inches with no problem. If you move them directly to 20-30 inches away the tops turn white.

7 Likes

Overzealous maybe?
Hmmm?

Pathetic.

NAACP Launches Investigation Into 70 Partygoers Arrested Over Less Than 1 Ounce of Marijuana

4 Likes