Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

It’s almost time for cocktails!

The article made me thirsty!:cocktail:

3 Likes

Oh no!!!
This just made me laugh.
So much stupidity.

2 Likes

The more they push, the more we will push back. Cannabis will be available for ever no matter what lies and demands our elite decide to write on paper. They can make it as difficult or as peaceful as they want.

4 Likes

Giving it away as fast as I consume it. Seeds and all.

99%

6 Likes

The efforts of the Dark Forces are becoming increasingly futile.
After all, their poster child is Jeff Sessions.
Hahahaha!

Game over, dude!

2 Likes

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/legal-marijuana-saving-california-wildlife-eliminating-toxic-pesticides-owls-a8213861.html

2 Likes

UK seems to be falling farther behind, not good

5 Likes

F#CKIN BARBARIC!!! :rage:

4 Likes

Frustration!

What possible pretext could they hold as more important than a child’s health?

Morons.

99%

5 Likes

I’m sorry but i’m not done. These elitist pricks would change or break the laws if it was their kids having 30 FREAKING seizures a day. The poor kid has a slow death sentence. Would the leaders of our governments let their friends and family suffer like this? Of course not! Hypocritical self serving politicians need to be called out and held to the fire for the countless examples of uncompassionate decisions. This has got to stop!

7 Likes

There is a groundswell of support for legalization sweeping the so called western democracies.
Revelatory stories such as this account of the disgusting deprivation of relief which can be provided by a mere plant, will provide additional enlightenment and momentum for the inevitable unshackling of cannabis.
The dark forces of prohibition will recede into the dustbin of history.
No turning back now!

3 Likes

maybe we should rally to the cause? I’m sitting on a huge stash of CBD tincture as we speak, I’ve sent seeds to the UK, what’s the difference? Maybe I’ll poke around & see if I can find her contact info.

**edit - nice! They voted with their feet. Movement of Jah People! Great idea, time to get the heck out of Dodge

http://alfieshope.co.uk

We have been in Holland since September and started medical cannabis almost immediately. Alfie took some time to respond but has now been 55 days with only four seizures. This is such a major improvement we are so excited to see it. We still have a long way to go but I hope that cannabis will help him to lead a better and happier life.

4 Likes

Coincidentally, here is a great piece from another U.K. publication.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Salutations PerCent,

NONE:

DM: Medical marijuana has NO public health risks and should not be withheld from patients, WHO declares after months of deliberation (2017-Dec-13)

« The World Health Organization has declared that CBD - the relaxant property of cannabis used in medical marijuana - should not be a scheduled drug. »

« …after months of deliberation and investigation, the WHO has concluded that cannabidiol (CBD) is a useful treatment for epilepsy and palliative care, and does not carry any addiction risks. »

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

3 Likes

Maybe someone should inform Australian doctors…

Doctors not convinced on medical cannabis [sbs.com.au]

Researchers are calling for stronger and more streamlined guidelines in administering and supplying medical cannabis … because of its known addictive and psychoactive properties …

4 Likes

This means that Australian Doctor’s, interesting similar to American Doctor’s, are not convinced they can extract as much money from the system with CBD, and Pharma is big time scared of CBD.

OVERGROW!

99%

4 Likes

Easy Peazy!
Overgrow the world.

Good for USA Today.

3 Likes

Makes sense.

3 Likes

cannabis yoga is big in Massachusetts, I keep running into it everywhere. They’re making a special license category for movie theaters & yoga studios

4 Likes