Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

I like it! He got fired for being an anti-cannabis bigot!

“Thanks for the interest in our program,” Jeffcoat wrote. “Unfortunately, we are not recruiting players from the state of Colorado. In the past, players have had trouble passing our drug test. We have made a decision to not take a chance on Student-athletes from your state. You can thank your liberal politicians. Best of Luck wherever you decide to play.”

5 Likes

That story broke last night, on my drive home.
I didn’t think it would be national news so fast…

Good job by my favorite guy Darren McKee! (DMac104.3) called this idiot out.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Look at this story! The criminal government of Denver, Colorado is trying to steal the Church of Cannabis from the hippies. We are living in a country where the police and government have become absolute bullying criminals - this is an unbelievable case! The jurors refused to even work on it! The penalty is now only $300 but these criminals want to seize the church:

4 Likes

from the “heartland”…thuggish cop gets high, his wife tried to get back at him by publishing the video…

7 Likes

My Hero!

What a jackass!

99%

5 Likes

Hummm…

Inspiring sample of “elite” police, 20 hey?..

Happy like a pig in mud

Oups!

Still short by a single character; can be so tricky conjugating pig & predator!

Almost there!

6 Likes

Something i didn’t know about USA and the UN/WHO, in a broader perspective:

[ https://www.tni.org/en/article/who-cocaine-project ]
(TransNational Institute, “Cocaïne Project”, 1995)

Publication banned

A decision in the World Health Assembly BANNED THE PUBLICATION OF THE STUDY. The US representative threatened that “if WHO activities relating to drugs failed to reinforce proven drug control approaches, funds for the relevant programmes should be curtailed”. This led to the decision to discontinue publication.

A part of the study has been recuperated and is now available on the TNI’s website. We feel this information is valid, important and needs to be available in the public domain.

4 Likes

I highly doubt these numbers are accurate, but interesting still.

3 Likes

Hi @Scissor-Hanz I found this to be quite dubious back in January.
The source cited is Seedo…IMO, the accuracy of which is questionable at the very least.
This is the same information from January…makes me wonder why they would regurgitate it now on March 2?
Probably trying to sell their overpriced, unnecessary product for those unfortunate humans that are incapable of growing a simple plant!

3 Likes

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/02/how-grow-marijuana-home-its-surprisingly-easy-but-may-illegal-where-you-live/389556002/

3 Likes

Look at the date chosen in this case:

DP: Last defendant in botched Elyria Swansea marijuana heist that led to murder pleads guilty (2018-Mar-2)

« All four people will be sentenced on April 20. »

Coïncidence or cynical instrumentalization??

5 Likes

Yikes.
:sunglasses:

Makes me wonder…
Hmmmmm?

2 Likes

Yup, this story is garbage.

4 Likes

Wow, seems like quite a desperate stretch to attempt to blame cannabis for this.
Bizarre and specious.

5 Likes

There is a noted increase in ingrown hairs on the buttocks of most politicians, and this is clearly a result of MJ legalization.

Jericka needs to do a little more work and a little less wondering.

6 Likes

Salutations everyone,

Lets admit i got a bias of my own, so i chose the instrumentalization scenario. Which means some public servant(s) diverted public resources in the justice system to promote an ideology where crime and cannabis are conveniently juxtaposed…

Even if it’s no hoax that’s still a demonstration of abuse by a person in authority somewhere in the system.

My feeling as well, that’s why i had very little hesitation posting such obvious sample here. With UNGASS 2016 that makes at least 2 similar “4-20” occurences and i’ll bet that’s not even the last!

IMO the smartphones + “marijuana” title above says it all. Circumstancial evidence at best…

By chance she never heard of Richard Bélanger:

Verbatim quote:

« …ces choses-là qui font, euh… qui font peur aux adolescents. C’que les jeunes ont l’plus peur c’est les choses qui les touchent directement là. Ça va aussi avec le comportement adolescent, donc… J’les vois allumer quand j’parle, euh… de… d’augmentation d’la masse mammaire chez les garçons, de savoir ça, qu’y a une suppression donc qu’ça peut amener une… une poussée des seins chez les garçons - ce qu’on appelle la gynécomastie - ou à la limite une diminution d’la quantité de spermatozoïdes qu’y produisent… »

Briefly put he declared on a national TV “science” show that male teenagers fear growing tits once “informed” and captivated (insinuating it’s caused by a hormonal reduction, read testosterone…), also associated to a lesser capacity to reproduce, essentially… I wish that one had been broadcasted on a “4-20”!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

good one!

5 Likes

All his little dreams up in smoke, :laughing: :joy:

Manual Like Override Captain!

:thumbsup:

99%

1 Like

Hoax?

2 Likes

there’s no hoax, he and his family love to go to Africa to shoot the endangered big cats for fun, they are evil to the core

3 Likes