Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

He is a monster and will be in a cage before it is all over.

3 Likes

Unfortunately,

No he wonā€™t. When you have the kind of money he does, and the connections he does, the worst that will ever happen to him is bad press.

2 Likes

I am not willing to give up the thought yet, and if they find him guilty of enough charges on the State levels, he most certainly will.

2 Likes

Of course if Trumpā€™s in a cage that means weā€™re living under President Pence! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I think a Dem led Congress could find a good size garter belt for him, lol.

2 Likes

The Demsā€™ want him in office long enough to make sure President Oprah wins in 2020! :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Please, from the fry pan, to the fire, the nuclear reactor core. Next stop, the sun?

2 Likes

interesting, these are the big corporations that want to monopolize cannabis.

I see the one corporation makes trimmers work in a cinderblock room with no windows or artwork on the walls. Way to go guys!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s way too much dirt on her. Iā€™ll bet youā€™re getting Obamaā€™s ā€˜wifeā€™, and thatā€™s only IF Hillary doesnā€™t steal the nomination again like she did to Bernie Sanders. Oprah was admittedly a prostitute and has even worse history than her best friend Harvey Weinstein. Iā€™d guess that Trumpā€™s people have lots of dirt on Oprah.

From up here :maple_leaf: it looks like this:
The US deep state is in a civil war. With military intel behind Trump, and the CIA behind all other candidates. A certain globalist WITCH who was paid-off by Saudi Arabia and China was going to go hot with Russia, and the military stepped in with their ā€œTrump cardā€ at the last minute to avoid a global catastrophe. I donā€™t believe the orange, pompous, loudmouth, cat-killer is making any decisions. I think we all just got an extra 4-8 years of easy living before WW3 goes hot. Enjoy them, love your families.

ā€¦Of course, this is all just the made-up conspiracy of a mad man.
Same as this guy.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hi again everybody,

Oh, i didnā€™t know it was that bad, threatening wildlife to the point of extinction just ainā€™t rational. Thatā€™s unworthy of being a ā€œraw modelā€ broadcasted to the populace masses on a global scale. Now i think i understand better why Kim Jong-un has such a smile on TVā€¦

Historia wasnā€™t my favourite class in school, but i thought the American Constitution was meant to promote freedom for all citizens to follow & realize their dreams. More or less. If so then Donald Trump sounds like an enemy of USAā€™s constitution and then one has to wonder how the average voter managed to grant the presidential chair to an individual projecting such narcissistic behaviours?! That must be tough on pride, not that we got any real motive to feel superior up Northā€¦

Is it possible actually itā€™s the bipolar Democrat vs Republican political setup which transformed into a garter belt itself?..

Just like the Liberal vs Conservative parties in Cannuck parliament: vote fragmentation threatens the democracy spirit in ways which clear the path for opportuni$ts and predator$, etc. Thatā€™s a path not necessarily equivalent to that expected by the populations they control.

Mā€™well, i donā€™t know what that means but considering Trumpā€™s statement i like to fantasize going back in time, during the last days of Marie Antoinette!

The established power was rejuvenated after that, too bad talking monkeys dare use their mediatic exposure to suggest that deadly violence is a solution to any challenge! Mā€™well, unless the ā€œeliteā€ ainā€™t really skilled to face demanding situations as Public Health. For exampleā€¦

Excellent observation, thatā€™s a striking image which should have the effect of an eye opener.

Cannabis and itā€™s workers require fresh air in the wild with plenty of life-sustaining sunlight! Caves were for cavemen, prisons are supposed to be reserved for the most dangerous socio-toxic elements of society, ultimately. As for artisans-cultivators their legitimate place is under vast blue skies, in the fields and around.

Anything seems possible, or at least iā€™d reason that what they donā€™t say corresponds to the negative shadow image of that very same path they got votes for but which they never genuinely intended to walk. Too much prosperity would make communities harder to manage i guessā€¦

:confused:

Half truths work as follows, this is an hypothetical sample (almost!):

Ā« Canada, Obama, stoners. THEY ARE ā€œthe problemā€ā€¦ Ā»

Which seems to infer:

Ā« Canada, Obama, stonersā€¦ They are ā€œthe problemā€ and I am the SOLUTION! Ā»

Support Donald Trump until the point of extinction, with him as a last witness when fields start to turn into graveyardsā€¦

Hummmā€¦ Lets hope American patriotism is stronger than Trump in the admiration of his own public image. If itā€™s true Canada catches the flu when USA sneezes, then someday - who knows! - perhaps itā€™s not too foolish to hope that fighting retrograde agendas with constitutional power may lead to collective success, eventually, by claiming rights for all things cannabic including ā€œstoner$ā€/ā€œdroĆæĆ©$ā€, among many others.

And thereā€™s no need to wait for stress from an external influence to consider doing that, naturally! Meanwhile, having trust in humanityā€™s fate ainā€™t exactly spontaneous these days and thatā€™s why half truths need to get challenged, precisely.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

Interesting.
I have to wonder though?

ā€¦

3 Likes

3 letters journalists canā€™t remember all the sudden:

CBD

Mā€™well, at least thatā€™s what i thought reading the title. But i avoid all things written in UK with very few exceptions anywayā€¦

The title should probably read ā€œmedical cannabisā€, which the UN itself appears to be determined to confuse with CBD cannabis. Which is more socio-toxic reasoning from bigots.

Interesting finding though, it reminds me of another:

[ www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/understanding-marijuana-thc-cbd-levels ]
Leafly: How to Help Consumers Understand the Amount of THC and CBD in Their Cannabis (2018-Mar-2)

Itā€™s like our enemies just canā€™t accept the simple fact that cannabis wonā€™t fit their single-dimension/binary utopian models.

2 Likes

Wait until Californiaā€™s ā€œlegalā€ numbers come out in a few years.

3 Likes

Very short sighted.

Gonna have to play catch up.
ā€¦

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-03-07/america-is-giving-away-the-30-billion-medical-marijuana-industry

3 Likes

It warms my heart to see the government looking out for us hapless cannabis consumers.
What would we do without their help?

ā€¦

http://wwlp.com/2018/03/06/ccc-warning-labels-to-be-placed-on-all-marijuana-infused-edibles/amp/

4 Likes

Ahh, the benevolence of government!

ā€¦

Farmers feeling betrayed after Northern California county takes tax money, then bans marijuana cultivation

3 Likes

How come they donā€™t have to prove it is not safe for children. What basis do they have to say that? What is the LD-50 on Cannabis? They are enacting laws that are based on assumptions and imaginings. These are supposed to be educated intelligent human beings?

3 Likes

This should end up in court. You canā€™t sell permits and charge for inspections then keep the money with no services rendered.

2 Likes

Orwellian cunts!!! They ban the use of the leaf in advertising, and then place it on every package with a ā€œwarningā€ label. Pills good, plants bad! you can advertise with a machine gun on your package but not a leaf!

You know what I would do? I would call my brand ā€œgreen mapleā€ and put a leaf on there and challenge them in court to prove itā€™s not a Japanese maple leaf. Only a totally fascist country would ban the image of a leaf.

5 Likes