Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

No wonder I like both together.

:coffee: + = :smile:

https://www.livescience.com/62034-coffee-cannabis-opposite.html

5 Likes

CN: Vietnamese Refugees Fight Deportation on Cannabis Charge (2018-Mar-6)

« Several Vietnamese immigrants who had been living legally for many years in the United States have been detained by the federal government and are facing possible deportation back to Vietnam — where they may face persecution. »

4 Likes

The USA is not done with vindictive head-hunting of people that sell cannabis seeds! Update on Gyspy Nirvana:

4 Likes

We should start or sign a petition against this! Anybody know of one?

3 Likes

I do not know how accurate this is.
I found it amusing, nonetheless!

3 Likes

As the vindictive, malicious persecution of Gypsy Nirvana continues, these stupid propaganda reels reflect upon just how little the anti cannabis delusion has changed.
Wowee!

3 Likes

More on Gypsy - the extradition case seems open-and-shut, it’s legal in England, my guess is prosecutors are just appealing in order to drag it out & harrass him at the behest of the USA.

2 Likes

If anyone finds anyway to support blocking the exportation please post it somewhere.

3 Likes

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/national/16090642.Cannabis_seed_dealer_successfully_fights_US_extradition_bid/

4 Likes

nice! Now let’s see the UK help him to get his family back where they belong. Since he is a totally law-abiding English citizen they better get cracking!

3 Likes

As an American this is extremely embarrassing and humiliating. My government is not expressing the thoughts and will of the general public in my opinion. :weary:

4 Likes

Well, well. Whadda ya know.

2 Likes

This story struck me as a little odd.
Hmmm?

Sort of interesting, in any event.

3 Likes

I was afraid to read this and pleasantly surprised it was a positive slant on edibles. :grin:

Edit: Spoiler alert!!!

2 Likes

Hi @ryasco Yes, it is quite a nice endorsement of edibles. It also made me hungry.

What I found a little strange was the writer mentioning that THC felt like alcohol.
To me, wine and THC are quite a bit different in their effects…zero similarity.

Here:
“Soon, I felt the subtle effects of the THC-infused drink. I was a bit buzzed, similar to how I feel after a good glass of wine.”
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

If i sit and casually smoke 3 or 4 joints of Cindy it can get a bit trippy and my balance goes to sh!t. I would say more similar to a good clean silver tequila like Patron. Wine puts me to sleep like an IPA.

2 Likes

Salutations Calyxander,

Indeed. Cannabis consumers should be entitled to have a distinct sub-culture, THC comes with an “entourage” that is no poison, literally. It’s like trying to justify alcohol by making cannabis the same… I call that “Cultural Genocide”, the considerations and language are specific. It’s shortcuts as that which cause health ministers to claim “we” need to limit THC % while in fact this would only increase exposure to potential contaminants from vegetal tissue, because it takes more bowls then to accomplish a same goal. Which i find most reprehensible for “elite” politicians with public resources at their disposal and who can’t pretend they never hear of CBD - certainly not after the recent UN anouncement!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

That just makes me want more.

3 Likes

Salutations Ryasco,

Exactly, but within a multi-ratios spectrum which the bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists won’t brag too much about, as far as i’m concerned:

My reason is simple. The “application range” located along the quarter-arc curve linking a vast sample of average viable genetics (as illustrated above) goes from THC-centric (X) to CBD-centric (Y) if we rotate counter-clockwise, euh… These recent years we heard a lot about CBD oils and 1:1 “High-CBD” varieties besides the traditional THC-centric ones, but i suspect there’s some overlooked benefits in 2:1 or 3:1 THC:CBD groups as well… In other words i feel the extremes should be reserved for breeding and/or medical purposes perhaps, because i’m not sure what most people would choose in the end once given a full palette of options. If we agree that THC-centric cannabis affects, say, ~2 % of the consumers negatively then i may want to point out that it’s still sufficient for a sensationalist mass-media press to focus on habit disorders falling into the medical category anyway, misrepresenting the remaining 98 %…

M’well, that’s only me. But the thing is i don’t hear anything like this on late night TV news ever. How come? Are powerful “expert$”/“spe¢iali$ts” just blind, or conveniently (self-serving) selective in setting the agenda??

Which to me is a matter of self-vilification serving the enemy camp…

Then this:

:expressionless:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/03/19/592873218/are-there-risks-from-secondhand-marijuana-smoke-early-science-says-yes

Any angle they can find.

3 Likes