Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Yep! The propagandists must be counting on prohibition and its second-hand effects to drain all traces of will from our brains until we turn into complete automatons made indifferent to repeated, wide-spread, institutionalized abuse. Enjoy the last days of our sub-culture agony!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Trump wants to toughen drug laws, including death penalty for heroin/fentanyl dealers.

Trump tells confidants a softer approach to drug reform - the kind where you show sympathy to the offenders and give them more lenient sentences - will never work.

3 Likes

Salutations MuleSkinner,

WOW!!

Thanks for putting this on the radar:

MJ: Swiss Police Introduce Rapid Test for CBD Levels in Cannabis (2018-Jan-22)

« …legal and illegal buds can hardly be distinguished from one another… … …a test had to be developed to quickly determine what type of product the cigarette in question contained. … If the product is determined to have less than 1 percent THC, the property is returned to the individual. »

Now how can i ignore the real possibility that our “elite” politicians just don’t want their respective “populace” to learn about this, eventually!..

3 Likes

It’s interesting that Switzerland is never discussed in the corporate media. I think all the oligarchs and political families are stashing their money there and want it private.

So in Schweiz/Suisse they now have cannabis coffeehouses with “CBD-only” flowers…or they just make-believe that it’s CBD from the sounds of it. Don’t want the EU officials to get upset! :smile: This is the same place that legally sold weed in “aromatherapy pillows” for years. Sounds like it’s pretty much legal.

6 Likes

This hopefully he’ll go after the pharmaceutical industry as well. Like those who lied about oxytocin being less addictive opiate. But we all know that’ll never happen m

5 Likes

Mmmm, mmmm, good.

Only sativa😳

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/19/marijuana-soda-startup-california-dreamin-wants-to-replace-booze/

3 Likes

The NJ Knuckleheads are trying to hash this out.

I am not holding my breath regarding NJ deigning to allow the growing of your own plants.

NJ is the Garden State…everyone can grow six pound plants!
:smile:

2 Likes

. One plant can produce about six pounds of pot.

How out of touch can these idiots be? Who are they talking to. I honestly believe they are imagining sh!t and choosing to believe it as fact. A few of us can get six pounds reliably outdoors. Outdoors is where most communities want to restrict growing. How many of you are getting six pounds indoors a plant?

3 Likes

hah they must be talking about the whole plant hung wet in the soil still :smiley: those rapper guys i can’t remember atm sure grew some huge trees tho. is christie out of office now?

4 Likes

This certainly seems inevitable.
Good for Ricky!
Best of luck!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-reg-former-dolphins-player-ricky-williams-starts-cannabis-brand-20180319-story.html

4 Likes

I grew some in ground plants in NJ that were a little over twelve feet tall. I had to pull them down every day in October in order to inspect the buds for any signs of bud blight or PM!
They really were like trees.
I never weighed the dried buds in total, and I am not sure that even these hulks provided six pounds of finished flowers each.
NJ has some incredibly rich, loamy, natural soil which needs virtually nothing added to it in order to produce superior, tasty vegetables and yummy cannabis flowers!
The Garden State needs to be emancipated ASAP…the growing season is coming up!

Scrumptious buds await their growth!

6 Likes

Well, look at this.

3 Likes

‘positive economic impact’ of 58 million in 2016 with a county population of only 169,000 ?
that must include every dollar spent to open new businesses etc which really sounds like the bank benefited the most, hope they can pay back those loans!

it really seems like this should be obvious to people… of course it will bring huge money back in to the economy from the black market and reduce crime rates etc. i have a hard time imagining what potential negative impacts there could even be? maybe increased youth use(ya right) and more stoned drivers(lol) but it really seems like win win win… glad the data is starting to back it up. a brighter future is coming when all the grumpy old politicians will be dead

1 Like

https://www.heraldtimesonline.com/news/local/doctors-welcome-state-s-official-approval-of-cbd-oil/article_80e91ccc-b347-59c7-8246-558b2c5bd0ef.html

4 Likes

Don’t use the Chinese imported crap. (heavy metals)

4 Likes

NJ is still futzing around.

Seems to me that they are fishing for red herrings.

Pathetic

NJ marijuana legalization: Tube men, black market and other legal weed pitfalls

https://amp.app.com/amp/453493002

3 Likes

Sorry, Jeff Sessions: Congress Aims to Extend Medical Marijuana Protections

3 Likes

But it’s also pretty clear that as long as Jeff Sessions is the attorney general, and President Trump remains in the Oval Office, there’s virtually no chance marijuana’s scheduling will be altered.

Well at least we have a goal. Let these bastards know how wrong and abusive they are by talking about it with those that will listen. Most believe they are whacked out of there gourds but are afraid to take a stand and say it. Let them say it to us so they are comfortable telling others.

2 Likes

Salutations Calyxander,

Ain’t “lessons learned” justaposed to NIDA just another socio-toxic oxymoron?!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes