Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

To me, this seems to be obvious and inevitable.

4 Likes

More black men are under correctional control – in prison, jail, or on probation or parole – than were enslaved in 1850.

http://www.newburyportnews.com/opinion/columns/gerritt-s-view-mlk-would-weep-at-incarceration-nation/article_d81ef28a-86db-5fda-928e-e864185ec341.html

6 Likes

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/04/07/600209754/medical-marijuanas-catch-22-limits-on-research-hinders-patient-relief

And Pharma keeps pushing its agenda.

Overgrow.com

6 Likes

Lack of strong data… how much data do they need?

Or maybe a better question, is anyone actually collecting any data in a scientific manner?

3 Likes

I collect grams of data daily.

But I am not telling them about it. :smile_cat:

99%

6 Likes

Here is a bit of a follow up to story of the wayward Troopers.

5 Likes

How does any of this sound like our government has our best interest in mind. Just like most groups their first thought is protecting their own. We must be able to protect ourselves, these thugs are out for themselves.

He said he could not release the agency’s policy on searches, saying it is not public record.

However, in emergencies, such searches may be performed if law enforcement officers have “probable cause to believe that the person is concealing a weapon, contraband or evidence of crime.”

Lang, the driver’s lawyer, said in court filings that the state police and prosecutors failed to provide his client with the videos until 10 months after the incident occurred, despite frequent requests.

In order to sue the state police, the driver must first file a tort claim asking the court to waive the government’s immunity against lawsuits. The 90-day deadline for filing that claim has expired, but Lang said the court should allow the claim to go forward because the state police have not given him the information he needs to proceed.

4 Likes

https://www.livescience.com/62251-marijuana-syndrome-hot-showers.html

Has anyone on this site ever experienced this condition?

I would be surprised. I have been consuming cannabis for 40 years. Never happened to me.

5 Likes

I have become nauseous with stomach cramps and almost vomited after too much hemp once. But I had ALOT because of a double ear infection I just kept drinking, and smoking it all day long. You need to have a good weeks worth in a day to get that reaction but yes, a hot shower did actually make it stop.

2 Likes

I am indeed surprised.

I wonder what a week’s worth of cannabis is?

I consume cannabis from morning to night, in almost all forms.

The worst thing that happens to me is I finally fall asleep.

And of course, I occasionally say things I live to regret. :blush:

7 Likes

it was somewhere in the realms of 60-80 grams. But I am 5’1, most people have a higher tolerance than me for everything.

3 Likes

OK, 60-80 grams is a lot.

3 Likes

double ear infection. I was willing to have my head cut off especially when it was spreading into my jaw and I couldn’t lay down or eat. That hemp got me through big time.

2 Likes

Wondering if the combination of the illness and the hemp wouldn’t drive me over the edge.

Glad to see you are on the other side of that one.

2 Likes

so, to paraphrase the article, Americans can be violently attacked and sodomized by government agents anytime they want, and it’s all perfectly “legal”. We also need “legal experts” to explain the vicious ass-raping to us.

And people think the wall on the border is meant to keep people out!

5 Likes

I have never known or seen anyone with this condition. I have asked friends and they say the same. They are claiming this is a condition not a one time occurrence from massive amounts. I am calling horse shit until i know more. I assume propaganda basically.

4 Likes

Salutations,

Whatever the facts, i believe a “1-Hitter” consumption method can be useful in breaking down sessions into smaller tokes seperated by delays that actually promote some degree of early problem detection (instead of monster clouds leading through the “tolerance” roof right away, with no options left). A “Micro-Dosing” ritual would give access to some mithridatization side-effect much like immunization, which then becomes an additional safety margin compared to plain abuse. Of course “bio” home-cultivation is the only true garanty, which is why vilification is being promoted in so many ways by our “elites” who make a dime on it. Hence the need for a Weapon of Massive Seduction capable of defeating their utopian ideologies.

In The Name Of Children…

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

Microdosing and such ignores the fact this could have NOTHING to do with cannabis and is probably related to bad growing habits and contaminates. Cannabis has been used as a FOOD and incense for a loooong time.

2 Likes

This “mysterious” syndrome swept through the news cycle back in November '17.
I wonder why it is being placed (picked up) in the current news cycle?
Hmmm?
I never heard of any disorder even remotely similar to this newly uncovered malady.
Color me skeptical.
:flushed:

3 Likes

Of course…

4 Likes