Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

there was one time maybe a month ago where i had insane abdominal pressure from gas buildup or something, i was puking and shitting at the same time and in so much pain. i’m going to assume it was from something i ate because it was my homegrown i smoked and it only ever happened once, but it was over in an hour and i’ve never felt that pain before or since and i’ve had food poisoning once

2 Likes

that is fuckin disgusting! he’s filed a notice to sue the police. i hope he’s succesful because that is beyond belief but it might have been denied. there’s cannabis scented incense, cologne, laundry detergent, soaps, shampoos etc. you can’t be arrested for a smell!

Paff believes Levine’s motion was denied by the New Jersey Superior Court, but sources have yet to confirm whether this is the case. If true, Levine still has the option of pursuing his case in federal courts. Levine’s lawyer declined to comment. State Police say they are aware of the video and are preparing a statement. But so far, none has been issued.
https://hightimes.com/news/police-sexually-assault-man-during-roadside-search-marijuana/

3 Likes

Shit dude I liked that post only because there isn’t a dislike button… glad to hear it didn’t happen again!

3 Likes

What are we supposed to think about a police force protecting a sexual predator. He stuck his finger up a kids ass and grabbed his dick on camera!

4 Likes

@ryasco
Yep.
Revolting.
And these scumbags are still on the payroll.

NJ taxpayers are paying them and providing cushy benefits.

2 Likes

Here is a positive video from NJ.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I found this somewhat surprising.

Hmmm?

Exclusive analysis: Only one in seven California cities allow recreational marijuana stores

2 Likes

Some people are addicted to control, others are so filled with fear any change is met with anger and hostility. How sad.

5 Likes

The cannabis issue shows that democracy is under siege here in America, and losing badly. Even a majority of the citizenry directly voting to repeal punitive laws is ignored with impunity by an enshrined political class.

I can’t believe these small-time local politicians think they can charge someone for gardening with houseplants. California’s law appears to suck unbelievably badly! I’m shocked at how bad it is…it is the culmination of a 22-year process to completely repeal Prop. 215.

6 Likes

Let the corporate drug deals begin.

OVERGROW.COM people!

6 Likes

So your government feels importing hash oil from Israel is safer than hiring Canadians to do it for themselves. I also thought Canadians where worried about their carbon footprint and environment? (Israel is a long flight) :grin:

4 Likes

Wow.
This is developing into an acrimonious issue.
One of the consequences of full legalization.

They will be hashing this out in the courts for many years.
A boon for attorneys.

5 Likes

Sadly…
A giant step backwards for TX.

4 Likes

That’s what the MJ-hostile Globe wants you to believe. They are desperately trying to perpetuate a fading stigma on our community. The truth is very different - cannabis people have become empowered and are standing up for themselves like never before, all across the state. People are rebelling against over-controlling, fascist condo boards and HOAs like never before.

For example Boston is undergoing a backlash against hostile anti-dog rules. People are using ADA emotional support animal protection to overcome anti-dog rules. my friend’s condo building in downtown Boston has gone from zero dog owners to a dozen in the last few years. The same thing is happening with weed, people are standing up to harassment and stalking from neighbors like never before.

4 Likes

North Korea was busy, so we went with the next most evil state we could find :star_of_david:

4 Likes

Salutations MuleSkinner,

Yes, like anonymous collectivism is at war against personal individuality. Every vilification form will do and we should demand repair for this, collectively!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

It is a global struggle.

Excerpt from linked article:
Worldwide, where is marijuana legal?

Currently, marijuana is only fully legal in a few places: Uruguay and parts of the United States. In Uruguay, which became the first country to legalize marijuana in 2013, it’s even sold in pharmacies.

4 Likes

interesting! Looks like Medmen likes hydro and Fluence VyperX supplemental lighting. This is scary for small-scale entrepreneurs just starting out. But at the same time, this could open the door for an organic, artisanal cannabis market. IMO this cannabis won’t taste as good as organic soil or have the same buzz/effects.

5 Likes