Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

sounds like utopia!

Residents say a thick, skunk-like odor from the marijuana plants settles over the valley in the evenings and before dawn.

6 Likes

Salutations,

Not so long ago i was a direct observer of some local industry poluting the air of a whole city and all its citizens could do was close their windows… Actually i can understand how non-smokers feel when they cross the opaque cloud of an e-Cig. Part of today’s “stoner$”/“droÿé$” are just behaving in a stereotypical manner as to serve best bigot anti-cannabic prohibitioni$ts, by perpetuating stigma beyond antiquated SMOKER habits, etc. That’s unfortunate, yet i’m no prohibitionist myself.

Relatively, to “prenatal exposure”:

IMO it’s one thing to promote discontinuation of cannabis consumption during pregnancy, Public “Social” interventionism causing real permanent prejudice sounds quite like another and that’s where the line is crossed. Put briefly, all those self-serving “expert$”/“spe¢iali$ts” and doctors who prove socio-toxic should be submitted to relentless prosecution, i think.

M’well, i wonder if Justin Trudeau would still avoid criticism the same as when he got Joy Davies rejected in 2015 (…), over declarations of a similar nature:

In the end enabling CPS over cannabis “charges” is like having an elephant in a glassware house.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Guns? What guns. I sold all of mine…:wink:

5 Likes

the short version - “legalization” in Canada sucks! Government monopoly?? that’s not legalization. And wtf happened to Quebec???

9 Likes

Salutations MuleSkinner,

Which one? The political?.. Or is that the version displayed by a variety of propaganda channels via mass-media press?

Anyway here’s some hint of explanation relatively to the Québec which lost big in this “bargain”:

[ www.canada.ca/en/services/health/marijuana-cannabis/task-force-marijuana-legalization-regulation/framework-legalization-regulation-cannabis-in-canada.html ]
A Framework for the Legalization and Regulation of Cannabis in Canada

Online Questionnaire

Figure 2 Profile: Individuals

7 % Percent of total respondents
24 % Percent of Canadian population

In practical terms, starting at least on August 24, 2016, the rest of Justin’s “légaleezation” which came thereafter simply reflected “data” based on the rejection of Québekers, benefiting support for the “medical” yet taxable program… So it’s no wonder if the average voter shall feel misrepresented: it’s because we are and that’s not the only time.

Lucie “Nez Rouge” Charlebois, a federalist who (by the way) ain’t actually our health minister but a shield for Gaétan Barette instead (because he’s a doctor with special “connection$”…), m’well she performed the hard work by importing propagandist material via the UN’s 2014 COP6/FCTC event, which occured in Moscow/Russia away from any criticism.

The cortege of those determined to VILIFY cannabis even further proves endless and no responsible adult seems ready to rise and protest so far. The only “pro” cannabic voice i heard, at some point, happened to come from Marc-Boris St-Maurice who gave us a mediocre impression with his performance at TLMEP:

2016-Apr-24

There’s just zero pro-cannabic visibility that i can trust, hence there’s no way i’d have any desire to support it with a legal signature, after showing my cards to feed a databank meant to leak later, eventually, etc.

It’s designed to fail and some of the signals are obvious. Like replacing “organized crime” with a “legal” one that’s even more predatory, since we have no rights left after being infantilized anyway…

So, what’s going on is that bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists are having a hell of a good time and they don’t know when to stop. Expect an increase of permanent prejudice.

3 Likes

wow, that report is like a giant pile of manure! 100 pages of waste material. Why do you need 100 pages to repeal a law that should never have passed?

What we’re seeing now is the corrupt souls of the political class refusing to admit that they lost this one - we have overgrown them. The 100 pages of BS can’t stop the grass from growing. The over-regulation - “Prohibition Lite” - means that we’ll just continue to grow and share our own flowers.

5 Likes

Greed, hypocrisy and politics run amok.

Suit to derail Pa. marijuana research is ‘pathetic,’ says law’s author

3 Likes

Hi again,

The “Task Force” on-line questionnaire of 2016 was shaped as a function of desired results much the same as when Lucie “Nez-Rouge” Charlebois defined “acceptable” topics for her own “public consultation”. In few words they all cheat, then we can all be declared “criminals”.

It’s not about “junkies” getting their fix, take a look at the most recent anti-tobacco campaign invented by our local “elite” profe$$ionals:

Those “expert$”/“speçiali$ts” really seem to think the smoker populace is an inferior form of intelligent life or something, which must be why basic respect was forgotten long ago…

Now imagine “helping” persons with real practical solutions other than total abstainence: no can do. Too bad the only guys it helps at all are those who produce, sell and distribute such immature propaganda images, deeply entrenched in institutionalized hate-speech. Smokers are an excuse and we’re next (except for us there’s been 14 CDSA changes under Trudeau alone)…

In any case the gurus don’t understand/accept that these primitive (affective) tactics ain’t exactly cool neither.

3 Likes

U.S. Rep. Earl Blumenauer Says Cannabis May Be De-Regulated Nationwide Within Four Years

7 Likes

starting to realize how bad store-bought weed can be. And overpriced! Don’t these people look like idiots? They’ve got their little gloves and hats and a bazillion-dollar facility and the plants and buds look like crap.

Is it just me or do they look like a bunch of dimwits with beards?

4 Likes

LOL
The woman(?) does not appear to have a beard that I can see, however she certainly seems to be dim witted!

Oh well, caveat emptor, baby!

Avoid dimwits…OVERGROW!

5 Likes

Salutations,

Looking for something to fear?

« Data released by Health Canada from April 2016 to March 2017 show that after random testing of producers started in Feb. 2017 there have been major violations of regulations set by the government.

In 2016 there were five incidents. Two involved Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc., with one each at Mettrum (Bennett North) Ltd., Mettrum Ltd. and Hydropothecary. »

[ www.cannabisfn.com/segra-brings-micropropagation-cultivators-worldwide-plus-exclusive-video-interview/ ]
CFN: Segra Brings Micropropagation to Cultivators Worldwide, Plus Exclusive Video Interview (2018-Apr-20)

« Reliability and Security – The micropropagation process is highly scalable, efficient and well known for reliability. Segra’s Quality Management System including DNA fingerprinting of outgoing orders assures cultivators that their valuable genetics will be well looked after and secure. »

Segra: DNA Genetics Signs LOI with Segra for Landmark Plant Micropropagation Program in California (2018-Apr-18)

« About Segra

Segra is an agricultural life sciences company that specializes in industrial-scale cannabis micropropagation. Segra is developing industrial-scale cannabis micropropagation laboratories in Canada and USA (California) to produce wholesale, disease-free, robust plantlets for nurseries, distributors, and licensed producers. »

Here’s some more hint: “Dr. Sma Zobayed” “Quality Control” vs “DNA Fingerprinting”…

No matter how good or bad people look, if they’re into GMOs then it’s all the same as i definitely don’t like it.

5 Likes

The woman is actually the smart one, a visiting Phd, that I respect - she spent years helping poor people in Africa with health care.

the whole thing just seems like a scam. You might find a few dog hairs in my dried flowers but I’d never store the buds in a plastic 5-gallon bucket. It has to be food-safe plastic or plasticizer chemicals will leach into the flower oils. Not to mention their chemical nutes, pesticides, and flowering plants that look sick. The notion of a “techno-pure” society is BS. Wearing hats & suits isn’t going to help the patients. Why is the guy wearing surgical scrubs - is he planning surgery on the plants?

that’s my anti-industry rant for today :smile::smile:

3 Likes

Fake it till you make it! That should be their motto. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, he’s there to smoke a bong. Then he’ll head back into surgery to finish up :smile:

4 Likes

So a big investment into tissue culture in the US for DNA. Sounds cool. It’s not GMO, tissue culture could help us buy 100% certified clones of great plants right?

stupid question - is this “Aurora Cannabis” in Canada the same corporation as Aurora Innovations/Roots Organics in the US???

2 Likes

The company.
http://segra-intl.com/

Their TC.
http://segra-intl.com/cannabis-tissue-culture-production/

Their genotyping.
http://segra-intl.com/genotyping-services/

Why is this box so big?

2 Likes

Salutations MuleSkinner,

Correct, micropropagation ain’t synonymous of GMOs, it just relies on sterile laboratory environments which are compatible with transgenic applications, i believe, yet one doesn’t imply the other - nor does that exclude the possibility, even less considering a major factor in this reform: money.

Those “white” rooms cost a bunch and it’s about the very same LP that couldn’t resist BANNED pesticides, which H.-C. only served a warning (probably this one: don’t get caught again!..), euh… And there’s still some significant context i can’t ignore in this matter:

Maybe not GMO but still a marker. Now what happens if i test positive for such marker and i got no transaction registered to account for it? Doesn’t it just mean i consumed it illegally?.. And if they can do it once then why not multiple times, so the government get their precious “Bio-Markers” after all, nobody being able to certify there ain’t actually any GMOs anyway. Because that’s how much trust an LP inspires me after teaming up with others to determine the non-detection level of myclobutanil, to expose vulnerable medical patients against their own will.

Have the same ressources made available to co-op organizations run by the customers themselves with a promise we won’t be tagged like animals, then i might recognize the progress in it. The problem is cap’tain Itnoc deceived me deeply with his sense of “progress” and he’s not the only one: it’s our whole institutions which turned socio-toxic.

In another hundred years perhaps micropropagation shall be a beneficial tool in the hands of honest artisans but this is not how the stars align.

Lets see…

[ www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/medical-use-marijuana/licensed-producers/authorized-licensed-producers-medical-purposes.html ]
Authorized Licensed Producers of Cannabis for Medical Purposes

Maybe it’s time i think of permanent abstainance again.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the same company, Aurora Innovations looks like a private company. You farmers in Canada are going to be needed to overgrow that monopoly! Buying herb from a mega-corporation hooked up with the government, it’s just like the petroleum industry.

Tissue culture may be too expensive to be a good product line in cannabis, most ornamental plants are not propagated that way, except for difficult ones like orchids, as far as I know. Cannabis is easy to propagate.

2 Likes