Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Hope no OG peeps are getting messed up by the goons.

1 Like
3 Likes

Pulled from piece:
The A.A.P. study, which tested breast milk rather than the babies, does not provide evidence of how or if children are affected. It also noted that the amount ingested by infants could vary significantly…
…,…
Wow, so this is simply propaganda, unless I am missing something.
Hmm?

4 Likes

Normally I don’t get too worked up about these anti-cannabis articles, but when a publication as significant as the New York Times puts out such blatant fear-mongering bullshit it really fricken irks me… I hope the writer of this article stubs their damn toe at 3am, every night, for a month

3 Likes

The baby/pregnancy Reefer Madness is especially frustrating, especially given Pharma’s track record of giving pregnant women a toxic medication for nausea, creating a wave of birth-defected babies in the 60’s, while aggressively banning non-toxic cannabis.

How can herbal cannabis be bad for development when study after study shows it to be completely non-toxic on the body’s organs and also neuroprotective? It doesn’t pass the common-sense test. If you’re nauseous or in pain cannabis is the most non-toxic substance in the world you can take!

speaking of women…where is #Metoo now?

2 Likes

Y’all be careful with those vape pens out there. They are considered toxic in Alabama. Just being near one can send you to the ER. My state is such a joke. SMDH

1 Like
2 Likes

wow, fascinating stuff, so the DEA thugs and Pharma won’t go down without a fight!

Hopefully cannabis policy helps people understand how horrible the federal government has become. The US govt. didn’t just defeat Germany and Japan in the World War II - the United States itself was conquered by the feds as well. They’re a bunch of power-obsessed deranged wackos! Just take a look at Yemen - we’re giving the Saudis laser-guided bombs to blow up the kiddies and starve everyone.

2 Likes

Nope, there is too much of our money on the table they haven’t yet taken.

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Po-Po found $14,000 weed just up the road from me.

I been charging too little. :joy:

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/odenville-pd-find-pot-growing-off-side-of-road/22850234

6 Likes

14 stacks for Six plants? They don’t look like they’ll break a half p each

4 Likes

what an offer! Give us your DNA - the strains you’ve been growing and preserving for generations - and we give you nothing

2 Likes

How does anyone not know this?

It certainly begs some pointed questions.
Hmmm?
Oh well.

…

3 Likes

I suspect many in the political class are getting some kind of skim off the black market and don’t want to give it up.

High taxes keep the prices high which is what Pharma wants also

2 Likes

When Dr. Yolanda Ng was offered a job as a pediatric nephrologist at Providence Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital in Spokane, Washington, she was thrilled. She’d already been working in the position for five months as a locum, the medical industry equivalent of a temp, and liked the work. Plus, they were happy to allow her to split time between Spokane and San Jose, where her family lives. Little did she know, accepting the job would effectively end her medical career.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Elon smoking reefer with Joe Rogan. Next day, stocks plummet 9% ($4.3B)

7 Likes

what’s he up to - maybe he wants to depress the price for the buyback (taking it private).

3 Likes