Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

I wonder if the doped lobsters taste better?

I like lobsters.

Lobster pound will sedate crustaceans with marijuana before cooking

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/09/19/lobster-pound-will-sedate-crustaceans-with-marijuana-before-cooking/

2 Likes

cool map! what’s up w/ Canada though…needs updating

led me to this page - the map will be updated for Canda next month! very cool - they are tracking MJ law in every country in the world

The legal status of cannabis is changing rapidly. This list may be out of date.

3 Likes

Exemplary customer service :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes
2 Likes

That is so very obvious, that I find it hard to believe that boatloads of Americans are blissfully unaware of this.

Very unhealthy.

Excellent article. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

fwiw/fyi:

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/

Either blissfully unaware or blissfully high or miserably addicted or dead. :pill: :syringe:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like
6 Likes

Home sweet home.

3 Likes

From article above:

“Home cultivation of a small number of plants will be allowed”

Well, now a US territory provides it’s residents with more freedom than I have ever experienced in any US state I have resided in.
Just sayin’.

3 Likes

unfortunately people in the Mariana Islands will have to “register” with the state in order to do cannabis gardening…not a great law

2 Likes
3 Likes

Stop in the name of the law!
You cannot give a lobster weed.

You can only kill 'em.
Hahaha

4 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

It would be nice if they included parallel statistics for alcohol & prescription Rx emergency room visits. Might put things into perspective.

Let’s take stroll down memory lane… :railway_track: …all the way back to my first Thanksgiving… :wink: :baby:

‘THIS is why we grow…’ :musical_score: And why the Narco-trafficantes & the NorCal 'eepies & the lumberjacks took the job over for about 35 years.

:evergreen_tree: :scroll:

3 Likes

Perspective is lacking these days. Social media is pretty good at creating echo-chambers of though. Relevant content, targeted advertising, contact suggestions, filtering. I am willing to bet my left nut that my perception of reality is more different from my that of my neighbor, compared to what it would have been 10 years ago.

If we look at all the injury-related ER visits in the USA, 1/3 are alcohol-related… I suspect the situation is similar in Canada.

3 Likes

In case you were wondering…New Jersey’s “legalization” law is going to suck…it’s corporatized decrim, not legalization…home growing will be banned - SWAT raids to continue - you will be “free” to purchase overtaxed $500/oz. weed from approved monopolies:

5 Likes

I feel like I need an interpreter for the RIP hosers. :thinking: :us: :confused:

Healthy & wholesome young gentlemen…

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

2 Likes

…So NJ tokers will simply drive to another nearby state on a regular basis. Awful. (for them, that is…) :laughing:

I just skimmed NORML recently & discovered I’d be a lifer many times over in the buybull-belt, but if I’d only humped their daughters I’d be all good…

Ayayay. [smh]

2 Likes

Well, well.

Very sad.

3 Likes

I’d take that with the proverbial grain of salt. It’s not really a story about Cannabis so much as it is about one beauracracy changing it’s data publication. The question then is “whydunnit?” “what are the broader implications, what organizations and other BS calculi will leverage this to their own suspicious goals?” :thinking:

With changes happening on a national scale re: Weed there’s likely to be division in the nasty little lawmakers’ minds. I suspect that without asset-fortfeiture from unlucky growers, many little shithole police units would be financially ruined, so they cling to their old fashioned evil SWAT raids like a golden tit. :baby:

If data can be made more convenient for those sorts, I’m sure there’s willing help in the cesspool of Washington.

[grumbling]

1 Like